part 1

Eren's POV

"Prince Eren."

"PRINCE EREN!"

"What???" I moaned rubbing my eyes. I sat up looking to see my best friend, Armin, trying to wake me up.

"We are leaving to go down to the surface in 30 minutes!" Armin told me with a worried look.

"why?" I questioned still half asleep.

"Have you forgotten already Eren? It's to train you to be King! Your 15th birthday is in a few weeks."

I jumped out of bed and ran to my closet "I forgot!! I will meet you in the dining hall in 5 minutes!" With that Armin walked out and I proceeded to get ready. I put on a red T-shirt that fades into white and white pants. I threw on my combat boots and promptly left my room. As soon as I was out I spread my wings and flew to the dining hall. There were stairs but flying down was faster and it is such a large castle that walking could take me a good 10 minutes.

"Eren you're here! Your breakfast is on the table, while you eat make sure you listen because I'm going to go over what you will be doing on Earth for the next few weeks, okay? Armin said as I nodded my head and sat at the table. I began eating as he started:

" while on Earths surface, you will be learning how to interact with humans. In the afternoon you will be trained physically. As the new King of the Angels you will be responsible for protecting the humans from demons." I started tuning Armin out as I picked at my food. "The angels accompanying you will be:

Me

Sasha

Connie

Mikasa..."

"Mikasa's going?!?" I asked. Mikasa and I have been friends since we were kids but recently my parents decided that she and I should be married. They thought that since she has been my friend forever and because she is strong that she would make the perfect queen. Not to mention was already living in the castle with us ever since her parents were murdered a few years ago. Mikasa loves me and is very overprotective of me, but I don't return the feelings and I have been avoiding her as much as possible for the last few weeks.

"You can't avoid her forever Eren. After this trip you two will be getting married" Armin stated calmly.

"I know" I sighed and stood up leaving my dishes to be taken care of by one of the castle servants.

Over the next half and hour all five of us had gathered near the edge of to kingdom. Us angels live in a hidden town above the clouds of Earth centered around my castle. We all spread our wings and flew down to Earth. After a few minutes of flying we had made it to a small park clearing. Luckily, nobody was there. We hid our wings and Armin led us to a cabin we would be staying at.

"I wonder what Earth food tastes like!" Sasha said aloud..

"Can't you think of something other then food for once in your life?!?" Connie replied as we continued walking.

"But what else is there to think of then food?" She pouted. Connie facepalmed and we soon reached our cabin. It was deep in the forest because we would be doing our combat training here.

"Alright everyone, there are 3 bedrooms, a living room, and-" Before Armin could finish Mikasa cut him off

"Eren and I will share a room!" She stated.

"What no!" I exclaimed slightly angry at the idea of sharing a room with Mikasa.

"Sasha and I can share a room" Connie stated. Sasha didn't have any objections.

"Then its settled," Armin started, "Mikasa and Eren, Connie and Sasha and I will take the 3rd room"

"NO! I'm not sharing a room with Mikasa!" I shouted but everyone ignored me as Armin continued talking about the layout of the cabin. I thought I was the royalty here...

The rest of the day went by fairly slowly. When it was time for bed I had somehow ended up sleeping on the couch instead of with Mikasa..I can already tell this is going to be a long trip.

~Authors Note~

Okay I don't know how you guys do it. Every fanfic I read is amazing and then I try writing one for fun and it fails Can someone tell my the secret to writing good fanfics pleaseeeeee??? Anyway I have a plot in my head. I think after a chapter or 2 the plot should start flowing better and the fanfic might be better.