part 10

A/N- the youtube video isn't important to the story line I just really love the Reluctant Heros

Eren's POV

"Hey Armin, I wanted to hang out with a friend today.." Ever since last week when Levi and I had spent the night together (not in that way) I had been trying to hang out with him more. My friends knew that I had made a human friend but I haven't introduced them yet.

"Is it the one you've been hanging with recently? You know we will have to go back home soon and you will never see this person again."

"I know that's why I have to hang out with him as much as possible now."

"Well alright but be back by 2. We need to get some more training in.."

"Ugh okay, I'll see you at 2! And tell everyone else. Now that I think about it, where are they?"

"Oh Connie and Sasha are getting groceries and Mikasa is in her room." Oh right, did I mention that I am still sleeping on the couch? Well I am.

"Bye!" I called as I ran out the door. Levi and I had made plans to hang out a nearby café. I had never been to one. Being on Earth has made me realize all that I've missed. Maybe when I go back to my citadel I'll bring some human things.

Soon I reached the café (Levi had told me where it was). I don't know why exactly but I get really excited whenever I get to see him. I noticed Levi sitting at a small table near the window. I thought I saw a brunnett sitting next to him talking but when I blinked she was gone so I simply dismissed it.

"Hey Levi!" I waved as I walked over to him.

Levi's POV

"Hey Levi!" A familiar voice rang. Before he had got here Hanji was blabbering about her "prophecy" or whatever coming true today. To be honest I wasn't really paying attention. That stupid brat had been clouding my thoughts recently. One of the underworld's strongest and most feared demons has somehow fallen for a little angel. Don't even ask me how that happened, just the way he smiled when he was with me and how happy he always seemed. Also, his eyes were the prettiest eyes I had ever seen. I had met many angels in my lifetime but none were like him.

As soon as he entered Hanji had cloaked herself. I'm kind of glad Eren can't sense demons or else a small trick like this would never work. Hanji just sat in her chair and stayed quite.

"Hey, brat." I responded in my usual monotone voice. He sat in the empty chair Hanji wasn't sitting in, which was pretty good luck if I don't say so myself.

He ordered a hot chocolate with extra whip-cream and I got tea. Eren also decided that he wanted to try 3 different pastries.

We talked for about 30 minutes. Out of a croissant, a slice of cheesecake, and some macaroons, Eren declared the macaroons to be the best.

"You know eating all those pastries will make you fat." Eren just laughed.

"I know but they are sooo good! Maybe next time I'll try the long one with chocolate icing and cream filling!!"

"You mean the éclair?"

"Yep! It looked really good!" I smirked a little bit. It was kind of cute how he acted like a five year old when it came to sweets, he definitely has a sweet tooth, I'll remember that.

Just then, I felt a small shaking. I stole a glance at Hanji, (A/N- Levi can see her even though she's invisible because they are both demons) she was practically jumping out of her seat with excitment. She turned to me and mouthed the words 'its coming'. Why is she getting so excited when some evil being was coming that is supposedly is strong enough to destroy everything. The café started shaking more vigorously. People were looking around scared, including Eren.

"Levi, what's going on?!?" He exclaimed. The café manager was trying to calm people down by saying it was just a simple earthquake and that it would pass any minute. The shaking got stronger and things started falling and breaking.

"Eren look out!" I immediately picked him up and moved out of the way. A second later a huge piece of debre from the building had fallen where Eren was standing.

A few moments later I was still holding Eren, bridal style. "Um thanks Levi, you can put me down now." I quickly dropped him and let out one of my famous "tchs".

By this point Hanji had broken her invisibility and was running outside to see this evil being come up, although with all the commotion, no one seemed to notice.

I grabbed Eren's hand and pulled him out of the café.

"Levi, do you have any idea whats going on?!?" His eyes were looking around at the shaking streets.

"Just stay here and don't go anywhere." I let go of his hand and began walking towards Hanji who was running around acting like an idiot.

I hadn't even reached her when she called out to me.

"Levi! It's here!"

Just then the ground burst open and a gigantic black horse came up. It was actually pretty well known in the demon world so I recognized it immediately.

"What idiot woke up the Akuma no Uma???" I asked out loud, mostly to Hanji.. On it's back was a familiar horse faced demon. The Akuma No Uma was at least 5-10 times bigger then him but I could still see him.

"Hah! Look at that! A horse demon summoned a horse!" Hanji exclaimed.

"Hanji, this is no time for jokes!"

I turned back in the direction of Eren to fund him standing a few feet behind me with his eyes locked on Hanji, not even the giant demon horse. Hanji seemed to notice and waved with a stupid smile.

"But aren't you...aren't you a demon?!? What are you doing talking to Levi, did you summon that...that thing????" Eren yelled.

A/N-
Okay I feel like I'm ruining this fanfic but whatever I'll keep going. Im currenty writing one with pencil and paper so I can write it at school and I like it much more then the 2 I have on wattpad right now. I'm using college rule paper and I'm on my 19th page! I might post it in wattpad in the future I don't know...

BYE! ☺