part 22

Levi's POV

I arrived at the mansion and already saw a bunch of human security guards wearing black suits and sun glasses. Human guards are easy enough to get passed I turned invisible and ran right past them. Idiots. If I had time right now I would kill every last one of them for being involved in Eren's kidnapping.

Once I was inside every guard I saw was either a demon or an angel. I was still the most powerful demon and hiding my presence from a couple of low life's wouldn't be a challenge for me. The problem is that if I act carelessly they can kill Eren in the blink of an eye...knowing that they have that power right now disgusts me.

I continued searching the halls staying clear of any enemies as I searched for his presence. For as long as I've known Eren he has always been terrible at hiding he said presence. In fact, it's usually so noticable I can feel it from far away.  This is definitely their base...I'm missing something. Something is wrong. I should have sensed him by now......unless he's extremely wounded in that case his aura will be weaker. Or even worse he might be dead.

The thought of Eren's condition was enough to make me drop my guard for a split second. That was all it took for the guards in my area to swarm around me. "Tsk...looks like imma have to do this the hard way."

Eren's POV

All of a sudden an intruder alarm went off in the building. Does this mean someone's coming to save me..could it be Levi? My heart began racing as I thought of him and all I wanted to do was go home and be with him. I felt my eyes water for a second as I longed to be home. I immediately pushed back my tears and replaced them with an angry scowl once I heard the door being unlocked. A group of demons pulled me out of the room and harshly pushed me away. The next thing I knew, I was in a large cement room with chains on the wall.

I managed to headbutt one of them and elbow another in the gut but I am way too weak to fight all of them right now. Especially in my condition. They tied me to the chains on the wall and forced my wings out again

"Our orders are to leave you here for the boss" one mentioned with an ugly grin. They walked out and shut the door leaving me all alone.

This room was a lot colder and larger than the storage room from before. I could still hear the faint sound of the intruder alarm from outside of this room.

If it's Levi he might not be able to find me right now. Every bone in my body was in pain and I felt as if I could loose consciousness any second.

I need to to do something to help him out..

I focused all of my energy and let out a loud scream as I pulled against the chains as hard as I could.

It only lasted a second before I deleted the last of my energy. Hopefully that was enough...please let that be enough. And with that I closed my eyes and drifted off.

AN
I know this was short again but school starts tomorrow and idk when I will have a chance to update. I'll try and finish this before the work gets too hard so I don't leave y'all at a cliffhanger. Byeeee.