part 23

Levi's POV

I heard a faint scream coming from the other side of this mansion. I broke into a sprint in that direction before a group of demons surrounded me.

Tsk. They can see through my invisibility. I guess I will have to do this the hard way.

I few minutes later I stepped over the last guard that I had just finished beating up. The room was covered with unconscious and dead bodies and the same fate would come to anyone else who got in my way.

I surprisingly didn't run into much trouble on the way. Minus the fact that this place was huge and I couldn't sense Eren at all so I was going solely off of where I thought I heard him scream earlier. I checked in a couple doors along the way until I reached one door that had a similar scent to his. I knocked down the door to reveal an empty storage closet. I looked around to see some blood on the ground as well as a broken hand held mirror.

Angrily I stormed out of the room and back into the halls. I bet they moved him recently....where could he be?

Apparently I had made enough noise to draw some attention to myself. It was mostly just a bunch of small frys and my adrenaline was pumping now so this shouldn't take long...

Eren's POV

Hitch and Marlowe came into the room. They both wore ugly, evilllll smiles on their faces.

"Guess what Erennn! Your favoriteeeee demon boy is here!" Hitch smiled.

Levi came! But...why is she smiling so much. It's a trap oh no. Levi's tough but what if something happens to him. I'm gonna have to do something...

"Don't have that look on your face your highness" Marlowe stated smugly. "Levi will be joining you soon."

Hitch broke in "yeah he'll be joining you DEAD!!!"

My eyes widened a bit by accident which I immediately regretted. I can't let their taunting get to me. Besides they have to keep him alive cause he's valuable...right?

"Ohhhh are you worried? That's so cute. It's written all over your face. As much as I would looooove to keep him alive and okay with him like we will do with you, unfortunately that would be way too dangerous and we can't risk the 2 of you getting out so we are just gonna have to play dirty a bit and CLICK" Hitch ended with a little hand motion across her neck and a clicking of her tounge to signal Levi's death.

What are they gonna do to "play dirty"???

The next thing I knew Marlowe injected me with something in my neck and Hitch jumped over to me and untied me from the wall (keeping me in chains). Marlowe also proceeded to blindfold me.

"Time to go for a walk" Hitch giggled and started dragging me along.

I felt the air change which I assumed signified that we left the room. We continued walking for what felt like ages until suddenly I heard..

"EREN!" a familiar voice called. I could feel my eyes watering up underneath my blindfold because even if I can't see him Levi is right there.

I felt a cold knife on my throat and I could sense Levi tensing up without actually seeing it. They knew they would never be able to defeat him with their own strength so they are using me as bait...I have to get away or else Levi will-

"Okay-" Hitch started but before she said another word there was a huge gust of wind and I was falling backwards before being caught by warm, strong arms.

My blindfold was removed and my eyes met with Levi's as he held me in his arms.

I looked up to see both Hitch and Marlowe dead on the ground.

"How did you-" I started and Levi clicked his  tounge and gave me a small smile.

"Did you forget who I was for a second or what? As if these two weaklings would stand a chance against me.

I laughed a bit before wincing in pain. I am pretty sure every bone in my body is broken and I have scar bruise and whatever else possible known to man.

Levi looked sad for a second before standing up with me bridal style.

"Let's get you home so you can get cleaned up...cause you are absolutely filthy right now. I gave him a small smile before curling up more into his chest and closing my eyes.

One day I'll be able to protect you, Levi. Just you wait. And with that thought in mind I dosed off into a nice relaxing, slightly painful sleep

A/N
Anyone who reads this far deserves a good star cause I started this so many years ago like how is anyone still reading this! I've started some new fandoms such as Voltron (I am super late to this party lolz). Anyways i really like this story and I like being able to come back and add stuff whenever I want but I also know that y'all deserve closure so let me know. Would y'all rather me make like a "final" chapter after this or keep it going. Thanks! 💖 Bye guys.