part 9

A/N- I'm putting something from Fairy Tail in this chapter and I want to see if anyone gets it...

Levi's POV

I went back to my apartment after spending pretty much all night with Eren. I would never actually admit it but I enjoyed spending time with him. Unlocking my door, I felt a presence on the other side. I swung the door open to face the intruder.

"Levi! How are you! It's been a long time!" It was Hanji.

"You know I would ask how you found me but I don't think I want to know the answer to that." I said closing the door.

"Aww, I don't even get a 'Hi Hanji, it's nice to see you'?"

"Tch, you broke into my apartment, your lucky I didn't just kick you out." I responded. "Also, I noticed you had come to the surface earlier but why? And don't tell me it was because you missed me."

"But I did miss you, and it was boring without you! Erwin was busy working and I didn't know what to do. Then I got tired of waiting for you to come home, so I went out and began telling fortunes to people, it's my specialty you know. I got a total of 35¢ and a piece of gum. I don't know if that's a lot but I think its pretty good for my first day..." Hanji rambled. I wasn't paying much attention until I heard her next words. "I also met a group of angels, I read one of their fortunes and it was kinda weird, I'm actually excited to see how it all plays out!"

"Wait, did you say angels?"

"Yep! I mean it's not against any rules for angels or demons to come to the surface so why not?"

"Do you remember anything about them?" I questioned.

"Of cource, I have a great memory. There was a bald guy, a coconut head, a scary female Levi one, a younger me, and the last one was a cutie. He had brown hair and pretty eyes. I never really thought of a fun name for him like the rest but I read his fortune. I think his name was Eren. I think that he was probably my favorite one of them all." I had a feeling she met Eren... I wonder what the fortune was and did she say a scary female Levi? I never actually met Eren's friends before, although I saw the blonde once in the park.

"What was the fortune?"

"Ohhhh someone's curious...I don't know, I'm having trouble recalling it." She teased.

"Hanji!"

"Alright, alright, fine it said that something terrible is going to happen and for the first time in history, an angel will work together with a demon. Isn't that exciting?! I can't wait to see what it is! Interesting...

Jean's POV (Back in the underworld)

"I'm going to make him pay. No, on second thought, I'm going to destroy the whole surface! Without Marco, I'm nothing. Everyone deserves to pay... And I know just the way to do it" I left my home and began my trek. Lying deep beneath the underworld, there is an immortal monster known as " Akuma no Uma" or the Devil's Horse (A/N-sorry but if Jeans gonna summon something evil its gotta be a horse...). Its forbidden to go near the Akuma no Uma but if I'm going to get my revenge I have to do it right. I heard that there was only one way to wake it up, just like there is only one way to put it back to sleep. To wake it up, I need a large concentration of moon drip. It's suppose to take years to collect but I have my ways (insert evil horse grin here).

•°•°•°•Time skip to after Jean gets the moon drip with his "ways".•°•°•°•

The Akuma no Uma is located in a dungeon. It's said to be miles beneath the underworld's surface. After a few hours of descending down the hidden staircase I reached the chamber. I took out the moondrip and poured it over the resting monster. For the first time in my life I was glad I was a horse demon, for it was easier to communicate with it. Because I awoke it, it decided to grant my wish and destroy the surface. When I stood up, I realized how terrifying it really was. The Akuma no Uma is a colossal sized horse that I had to look up to. It is all black with black wings and blood red eyes. A large stream of smoke came out of it's nostrils and it allowed me on its back, seeing as it was just gonna fly straight up destroying anything in its path. Based on the description I read, I'm also pretty sure it breathes fire. Yes this will do quite nicely. Revenge is gonna be sweet!

Authors Note~

Okay this chapter is kind of short but its leading straight up to the climax. I'll try and update soon. Also sorry if it seems rushed, if anything is confusing just ask. Vote and comment ☺