part 14

(A/N- it took me so LONG to finally update so I forgot what I wrote already a bit so if u r reading just note. I say that Eren is crowned king in this chapter but he really gets crowned king later on)

Eren's POV

As we headed home I refused to talk to anyone. The tension in the air was thick but I didn't care. There was no way I could marry Mikasa, she is like a sister to me and that is all she will ever be. For once, even Sasha was being quiet. I let my thoughts wander and began thinking of the kiss Levi and I shared last night.

Back at my citadel there was a party being thrown for the return of the prince. News of the Akuma no Uma also seemed to make it here only causing more celebration. Somehow the story became that I single handedly defeated the monster. There was music, dancing, food, and crowds of angels out in the streets. I longed to see Levi again but I knew that wouldn't be possible until after I because king and changed the laws.

I entered the castle and mom ran up to me and hugged me.

"I'm so proud of you! I can't believe your finally going to be king! The ceremony will take place in a few hours. Also, your wedding with Mikasa-"

I quickly cut her off before she could continue. "About that mom. Mikasa and I aren't getting married."

"What are you talking about, of course you are!"

"No, we aren't! I won't do it."

Just then my dad walked up beside us. "You don't have a choice in the matter!" He boomed.

"Grisha!" Mom nudged him softly trying to calm him down. "Listen, we will deal with that in a few days but right now, you have to get ready for the ceremony." Mom told me.

I nodded and flew up to my room. I honestly just wanted to be alone right now. I didn't feel like dealing with any of this. Well actually I didn't want to be alone, I wanted to be with Levi. I wanted to feel his lips on mine one more time and for him to hold me in his arms. I'm not even sure when I had developed these feelings towards the demon.

I belly-flopped onto my bed and let out a frustrated moan. I don't want to be king. I don't want to get married. I don't want to deal with any of this.

Yesterday I was so excited with my plan yet today I just feel like doing nothing. No. I have to go through with it. I don't know how but I will bring angels and demons together.

After getting ready in a fancy golden white outfit I flew down to where my coronation would be taking place.

Mom walked me through what I had to do one last ttine before I stepped in the room. Here goes nothing.

~

As I walked out of the room with the new crown placed upon my head, I was bombared with questions from curious angels.

"How does it feel to be king."

Do you have plans for the future.

"What are you going to do first as our new king?"

I smiled and looked at the crowd if angels. "I'm going to unite the angels and demons."

The questioned stopped and everyone seemed shocked. I didn't care. I was determined to do this and when I'm determined, I will stop at nothing to achieve it! I began heading out to the royal garden for some fresh air. I hadn't noticed Armin following me.

"Eren! Is it true you want to unite the angels and demons?" He urged. "I know you met a demon on the surface but we are still separated for a reason. It's beebeen like this since the beginning of time!" Armin protested.

"Exactly! Nobody even knows why Armin! There are good demons just like there are bad angels! There is no point in us being separated! It's time for a change!"

"Your not going to give this up are you?"

"Nope!" I grinned.

"Fine, but I think I know some people who can help! They will help us persuade the angel court."

"Thanks Armin! I knew I could count on you!" He was about to turn and leave before I spoke up again. "What if I brought the underworlds strongest demon up here and showed the court that he's my friend. That would persuade them right???"

"Eren! That's not a good idea. You will probably just freak everyone out! Demons aren't aloud here just like we aren't allowed there. Until you change that, its the law. Be patient." Armin then proceeded in walking away.

"Well I've already been to the underworld." I mumbled under my breath as he walked away.

A/N-

Okay so SUPER short chapter but I wanted to post something so that you guys would know I didn't abandon this. This was kinda just a filler chapter and I really want to get Eren and Levi back together soon but I need a little more plot before that can happen!

I will try and add some fluff in the next chapter and if not in the next chapter then the one after that!

I hope this isn't getting too boring for anyone. Thank you so much if you have read this far! Please comment and vote! All feedback is appreciated (both positive and negative).

I can't believe this has over 2k views?!?! This isn't even that good ._.

Bye sorry for the long A/N!☺