part 4

Mikasa's POV

"Why did you send him off by himself?!?" I questioned Armin.

"Relax, I'm sure he will be back any moment." He replied.

"Its been 6 hours! It doesn't take that long to get a couple of groceries! What if he got lost, or worse, hurt!" I exclaimed.  Just then Sasha and Connie came into the living room where Armin and I were currently arguing.

"Maybe we should go look for him!" Connie suggested.

"I agree!" Sasha said "and maybe we could get some food..." She mumbled the last part so I had to strain my ears to hear her.

"Sasha! Eren is missing and you're thinking about food?!?" I was getting slightly impatient.

"It's not my fault, I haven't eaten all day" she proested

Armin spoke up,"Alright let's go look for him. We should split up in groups of 2, but each group should stay together no matter what, we can't afford to lose anyone."

10 minutes later Armin and I had searched most of the park. Sasha and Connie had left to search the town and nearby stores.

"Where is he?" I exclaimed. When I was younger, both my parents had been murdered by demons right in front of me. Eren and his family took me in and I refuse to lose anyone else. Even though we weren't related by blood, Eren became like family to me and after our training on Earth, we are gonna get married! I began searching harder as worst case scenarios flashed through my head.

"Hey Mikasa, let's go help Connie and Sasha look for him in town. I'm pretty sure he isn't in the park anywhere" Armin suggested.

"Good idea." 

We searched on the way and there was still no sign of Eren. Soon we met up with Sasha and Connie.

"Any luck?" Connie asked.

"Nope, where is he?" Armin replied. Sasha had some type of food in her hands. It wasn't something I was very familiar with but I had researched Earth before we came here. I'm pretty sure humans call it a potato....

"Sasha-" I started, anger slowly rising in my voice. She slowly took another bite before responding .

"Yes?"

"Why are you eating a potato?!?!?!" I questioned.

"I can't concentrate on an empty stomach!" She complained. I simply sighed and started walking. I didn't have time for this, I had to find Eren!