part 8

Eren's POV

Armin was leading us through town.

"Are you excited to hear the fortune teller?" Connie asked me.

"What?"

"Let me guess, you weren't listening to Armin earlier were you."

"Can you blame me?" Connie just sighed and laughed a little.

"Well first we are going to some fortune teller, don't ask me why."

"Okay, then what?" I questioned.

"We will get something to eat, maybe shop a bit then physical training back near the cabin."

"Alright thanks." I said. What's the point of the fortune teller????

"We're here!" Armin exclaimed.

"Yay!" Sasha jumped. We were at a small dark building. It seemed to be isolated from the rest of town. It was almost a little creepy.

"Hello?" Armin asked entering the building. A small bell rung as we entered.

At first their was no response but suddenly, footsteps in the distance could be heard. Closer. Closer..

"HI! WELCOME!" I peppy brunnett with glasses said. Mikasa immediately looked suspicious of her.

"You're here to get your future read right?"

"Yes." I answered.

"Come this way." We all started walking but the lady stopped us.

"No not all of you, just you." She said pointing to me.

"No he isn't going alone!" Mikasa protested.

"Come on Mikasa, what's the worse that could happen?" I asked. She sighed and said that she would come back their if we weren't back in less then 10 minutes and the lady just nodded.

When were in the back room she sat around a table. "I'm Hanji by the way."

"Eren."

"Well Eren, its nice to meet you." I looked around, the place was pretty empty.

"Have you been here long?" I asked, slightly on edge.

"No, actually, I got here yesterday. I figured it could be fun! Now put your hands out." I did so and the orb in the center of the table- which somehow I didn't notice before, started fogging up. I couldn't see anything but Hanji seemed to be able to. After about a minute she finished and the orb went back to normal.

"What did it say?" I asked her.

"Something terrible is going to happen and for the first time in history, an angel will work together with a demon."

"Wait! You know about-"

"That's all the time we have! Bye!" She stood up and pushed me out of the room. "Have a good day!"

My friends and I left the building.

"Eren, did she do anything to you?" Mikasa seemed concerned.

"No but I did find something odd."

"What was it?" She responded almost immediately.

"Geesh, calm down Mikasa, she mentioned Angels and Demons..."

"Well that's because she is a demon!"

"What?!?"

"I could tell by her aura as soon as we entered. That's why I didn't want you going with her alone. Are you sure she didn't do anything to you."