part 19

(pic found on Pinterest from Mrs.Luclin4007)

Eren's POV
Man Levi is gonna be so surprised. I'm so glad Hanji agreed to help me! I mean I bet Hanji is glad I asked knowing her. When I brought up this idea she started giggling like a mad scientist with a bunch of new ideas and experimented to test. It was a little scary tbh.

As we were walking down the street I noticed something out of the corner of my eye. In a nearby alleyway an angle and a demon were looking around suspiciously. There looked to be a foot sticking just out of the alley way on as if someone was laying in the ground there. The two immediately retreated into the alleyway and the foot was pulled back.

I should go check this out.

"Hanji, I'll meet you at home. Take my bag!" I said handing them to her right before running off to the alley.

All the way in the back there was a bright portal glowing that wasn't visible unless you were directly in front of the alleyway. The two had created a pretty powerful portal.

They were both carrying large bags and on the ground at there feet were. . .

I'm gonna be sick.

Bodies. Of both angels and demons. The smell of blood was still fresh. I noticed the portal was about to close after they had stepped into it. All of this was happening in an instance I had no time to think. I closed my eyes and ran forwards jumping in after them. I'm definitely gonna surprise Levi now. Hopefully it won't be with my dead body but I have no idea what I'm getting myself into. I'm sorry. Levi.

We ended up in the alley way of a large city in the human world. What are they doing here?! A black car pulled around to the front and the two ran fowards to the car, stuffing their bags in the trunks. Lucky for me they were so preoccupied with getting to the car that I don't think they noticed me. Or if they did they didn't show it.

The car headed out as soon as they were in...how am I gonna follow them now?!

A large truck was a few cars behind them and headed in direction so I did what any logical person would do. I ran up and grabbed on to the back of it, holding in for dear life. There was very little room for me and I swear the car behind us must think I'm crazy but now is not the time to be worried about this. I noticed the black car turning right where as the truck was going straight so I hopped off. I didn't exactly land in that super cool army roll way. It was more like a belly flop on the sidewalk, pain, and looking for the best vehicle to tag along to next.

The car stopped in what looked to be some large mostly empty parking deck. Over these past 6 months Levi has helped familiarize me with common human things. We even shared a human TV of our own now!! Focus Eren. Stop thinking about Levi.
I was standing right out front of the parking deck. I had some scrapes and soon to be bruises pretty everywhere and my left leg was killing me but I had more important issues.

I heard voices coming from some men in tuxes heading towards the parking deck and I took cover in the nearest bush.

Once they were in I slowly looked around the entrance to the parking deck. There were pillars everywhere and the place was dimmly lit. I couldn't see or hear anybody. They must be further in...

I snuck my way in and stopped when I saw the car. The group of men in tuxes and a new man, maybe the car driver, were crowded around the back of the trunk along with the angel and demon from earlier.

I squinted to get a better look.

"DO YOU HAVE THE GOODS?!" booked a loud deep voice. It came from one of the men in the tuxes.

"It's all in the bags." The angel said. I didn't recognize either one of them.

The man in the tux reached for the bag but the demon stopped him.

"Not yet. First do you have the syrum? We need your stupid human magic stuff that makes us stronger. Together we are gonna take over the angel and demon realm"

The tux man replied pulling out a briefcase "yeah yeah we have it. As long as you keep supplying us with these hot commodities of yours, we will keep supplying you with our super special steroids." The tux man handed them the brief case and then opened the first large bag, his buddy opened the second.

The next thing I knew he was laughing like a maniac. I leaned a little closer to see what he pulled out.

What I saw next was beyond my belief. If I thought I was gonna be sick earlier...I was definitely going to now. He pulled out bloody angel wings that had been ripped off from angels. His buddy was pulling out demon horns.

"YES!" the tux man yelled. "These are so popular right now the black market can't get enough of it. We are gonna be rich!"

My eyes widened with disbelief as I stumbled back a bit. I guess I stumbled a bit to much because I tripped over myself and fell.

"Oh by the way," the demon said calmly, "we have a little friend with us. What should we do with him?"

"He has been tailing us since the underworld but we decided we would wait and let him play his little game of spy" the angel interjected.

They both turned their heads towards me. I was completely petrified on the ground.

I turned around to get up and run but a bunch of men in tuxes were surrounding me.

The angel and demon along with the other men walked over to me.

The angel directed a question directly towards me, "What shall we do with you, your highness" he said with a mocking bow and a grin.