part 13

Levi's POV

I slowly woke up taking in my surroundings. I knew immediately that I was in Hanji's house back in the underworld. I had this strange feeling that Eren kissed me but I can't remember.

Hanji walked in. "How are you feeling.

"Fine" I replied sliding off the table. I was bandaged up pretty well. "Where's Eren?" I questioned.

"He is probably back on the surface by now."

"What do you mean 'back on the surface' you didn't bring him down here did you?"

"Well more like he brought you here. You should have seen his face, he looked heartbroken when he thought you were dead. I was going to let him stay till you woke up but Erwin had to come and take him back."

I sighed.

"He told me to tell you goodbye as well."

I began walking to the door.

"Where do you think you're going?" Hanji questioned.

"Back to the surface, I need to see Eren. It's important."

"That's not happening. You need to rest. Besides, Eren will be going back to his home tomorrow."

"How do you know?"

"He is the prince angel Levi. You should probably just forget about him..."

"Fine." I decided it was best not to argue with Hanji. She had some way of always getting her way. It was already pretty late in the evening. I would just go back up to the surface while she was asleep and look for Eren.

Timeskip to later that night~

Hanji had me sleep in her room. She slept on the couch so she could 'make sure I didn't leave'. As soon as I heard her snoring from the living room, I left the house and made my way to the surface.

When I got there it was almost completely dark except for a few street lights. Where do I even look for him? I had no idea where he was staying on the surface. I found myself in the park that Eren and I had watched the sun rise together.

I continued wandering the park until I spotted a very familiar angel up ahead. What are the odds.

"Didn't I tell you it's not safe to walk around alone at night?" I asked behind Eren.

He jumped a little before whipping his head around "Levi!"

"Hey brat."

"How are you feeling?"

"Fine."

"What are you doing back on the surface? Is Hanji here?"

"Why don't we go sit." I offered trying to stop Eren's stream of questions.

Eren sighed and agreed. We ended up going to the hill where we watched the sunrise.

"Wow it looks so pretty!" Eren exclaimed pointing at the stars. I let out an inaudible chuckle.

We sat there in silence for a little while. It wasn't really an awkward silence though; it was peaceful.

"So I here you are going home tomorrow." I broke the silence turning to Eren to see his face.

His smile faded from his face.

"What's with the face?" I questioned. "Aren't you excited to go back?"

"Well I don't know if you know this but I'm the prince-"

"I know."

"What?! How?" His face looked shocked and slightly confused. I laughed a little and told him to just continue.

"Okay, well as the prince angel, I have an arranged marriage that's going to take place when I go back. And on top of that, I won't be able to see you again."

"Do you like your fiance?"

"What, no! She is more like a sister to me..." Eren trailed off.

It was quiet for a few moments until Eren spoke up again. "You know why is it that demons and angels aren't suppose to interact. I mean I know there are some bad demons but there are good ones too, and the same goes with angels...so why?"

"It's just the way its always been, kid."

"Hey I'm not a kid, I'll be 15 tomorrow!"

"Sure you aren't."

"Anyways-" Eren started. "Don't you think it's about time to change it?"

"And how are you going to do that?"

"Well I don't know I'll be the king so I have to have some say in the matter."

"Having a brat like you as the king angel actually makes me worry." I said half joking.

"Hey!" He playfully punched me in the shoulder and I laughed a little. Ever since I met him, he somehow got me to do laugh and smile without even realizing it. "Well I don't care what you think, I am definitely going to change the way things are. Oh! Your friends with someone on the demon committe or whatever you guys call it right? The Erwin guy."

"Yes, why?"

"Well maybe you could help me! You know, talk to them and what not."

"You want me- the underworlds strongest and most feared demon, to talk about letting demons be 'friends' with angels?"

"Yes that's exactly what I want you to do." Eren stated as if he wasn't exactly sure what I was getting at.

"The next thing I know I'll be on Santa's nice list." I mumbled under my breath.

"What was that?" Eren asked.

"Nothing."

"Anyways, I better be getting back to my friends. We have a busy day tomorrow. And don't forget to do your part!" We both stood up as Eren talked.

"Bye Levi!" He gave me a hug which caught me slightly off guard but was not unwelcome. He turned to walk away before I stopped him.

"Wait Eren-" I started. He turned around and I did something that even I wasn't expecting. I kissed him. I don't know what compelled me to do so but I did. After a moment of confusion I felt Eren relax into the kiss. It only lasted a few seconds but it was perfect. "Goodbye Eren." I said as I walked away leaving a stunned and slightly flustered Eren.

•°•°Time skip brought to you by π•°•°

Eren's POV

I woke up in the cabin for the last time. I was actually getting pretty used to sleeping on a couch. Sasha was in the kitchen when I walked in looking I'm the fridge for who knows what.

"Good morning Sasha." I said. She turned around with a bunch of food in her arms and a roll of bread in her mouth. "What are you doing?" She took a bite out of the roll and dropped it onto the top of her pile.

"They don't have all this Earth food back at home. So I'm bringing it with me!"

Just then Mikasa, Armin, and Connie walked in. We all sat at the table except for Sasha who continued getting more food from the fridge and cabinets.

"So Eren," Armin started. " I need you to approve something."

"What is it?" I questioned.

"Um, it's the wedding guest list. Mikasa already said yes but-"

"I'm not having this wedding! I mean, we are only 15! Most angels don't get married until at least 20!

"I know it's not fair but-"

I got up and left the room before Armin could finish. He had a way with words and I was not going to fall for it. I looked at a clock. 1 hour before we go home.

A/N-

Thanks for all the support! I can't believe I have 1.75k views!!! Thank you for all the votes and sweet comments they mean a lot to me! I hope you liked the chapter! See you next time ☺☺☺☺☺☺