part 11

Eren's POV

What was the demon who read my fortune doing here?!? Why was she talking to Levi? What was the giant horse? So many thoughts were going through my head right now and I thought it was going to explode.

"Listen Eren, I'll explain this all later but right now we need to focus on taking that colossal sized demon down. You can trust Hanji, I promise."

After Levi said that I decided to listen to what she had to say, after all I trusted Levi, despite not knowing too much about him either.

"Okay listen!" Hanji seemed way to excited about all of this. I had hoped I would never see this demon again. She hasn't done anything bad that I knew of but I was still weary of her. "The Akuma no Uma is immortal (A/N- starts playing immortals...should I attach that song to the beginning of this chapter??? I'll keep writing) but it does have a weakness. The nape of its neck. If you can get a deep enough cut their it will be put back into an eternal sleep and we can put it back where it belongs."

"That's easy enough so why do you need Eren?"

I was piecing it all together. I had my suspicions from the day I woke up in Levi"s apartment but now I was positive. No human could have taken out all of those demons. No human could have disappeared in the park without a single trace. No human could have the speed Levi used to save me in the café. And no human would be talking to a demon. The answer was simple.

Levi was no human. He was a demon. Despite wanting to run away and find Armin and everyone else I stayed. I wanted to hear them for some strange reason and I still trusted Levi.

"Alright Eren take your blade." Levi said handing me a sword like weapon breaking my train of thoughts. I honestly space out too much, I should work on that.

"What?" I took the blade and held it up to the sky. (A/N- the blades are the same one that the use in the anime)

"Tch brat pay attention."

You guys need to hurry, look!" Hanji pointed towards the demon horse that was heading away from us destroying everything in its path. It was heading in the direction of the park. Wait, that's where all my friends are!

"Come in brat were going to fly, ill explain on the way since its clear you didn't listen to a work Hanji just said."

"Sorry."

Levi opened a pair of dark smooth black wings confirming my suspicions. He took off into the sky with both speed and gracefulness.

"Hurry up" Levi growled.

"Wait but I can't fly." I lied.

"Oh stop with the act, are you saying you would rather hide the fact that you're an angel then save this stupid world?!?"

"How did you-" I shut myself up and spread out my silky white wings that felt like gossamer on my back. We both flew off in the direction of the monster. My head was still flooded with questions but I guess it could all wait.

"Listen, this thing can only be taken down by an angel and a demon okay? Don't ask me why but we both have to make the final blow at the same time or else it won't work." I nodded.

When we got closer I recognized the guy-or should I say demon on its back as one of the demons who beat me up in the alleyway. The ones Levi saved me from; why did he do that anyways?

We were trailing behind it but neither the giant horse nor the demon on its back had sensed us- this was our chance!

"Maintain this distance for now." Levi commanded.

"But Levi they haven't noticed us yet, this is our chance to strike!" I swooped down towards it neck.

"YOU IDIOT!" Levi yelled but it was too late. The Akuma no Uma had turned around and let out a huge bolt of fire. I had no time to react as u put my hands up for the impact. It had noticed us; it was just waiting for us to make the mistake of charging in.

The pain never came. I looked up.

"Levi!" Somehow Levi had managed to block the blast. Demons really are faster then angels.

"Are you okay?!?" I flew over to him noticing how bad he looked. It looked as if he could drop dead any second. This monster really wasn't one to mess with.

"I'm fine, just..listen to..me....next time." Levi struggled to get the words out.

"Look who it is!!! Levi Ackerman in the flesh! The underworlds strongest demon." An annoying voice rang. "My name's Jean by the way. Remember it because it's the name of the demon that will destroy you!" After that Jean burst into a laugh that sounded more like a neigh to me.

Levi-clutching his stomach, raised his blade. "You ready?" He whispered.

"Yeah." I responded. He nodded and we took off towards the enemy in front of us.

The Akuma no Uma sent fire in all directions but thanks to my flying lessons as a kid I managed to dodge them. I looked over to Levi who seemed to be set on Jean rather then the actual beast. He was managing just as well as I was dosging the fire despite his injury. I could see blood drip as he flew.

I focused on the target. Aiming for the Akuma no Uma's eyes hoping to take out its sight.

Thanks to Levi's skills we managed to take out Jean pretty quickly and he fell off the monster's back. I had managed to stab one of the demon horse's eyes with only a small burn on my leg but the other one was too risky seeing as it was now extra protective over it.

"Eren let's get its nape!"

"Okay!"

We both flew to the neck. The horse complained with fire and roars (well neighs) but it was completely vulnerable there and we sliced a deep cut into the nape. The Akuma no Uma collapse to the ground.

"We did it Levi! We did it!" I exclaimed turning to Levi. He looked extremely faint and weak and before I knew it his wings had given in and he was dropping to the ground at a lighting fast speed.

A/N-

Okay well that's it for now. Comment/vote if you liked it! Also thank you guys so much for 1k views. That makes me so happy!!!

Bye ☺