Chapter 1

As she walked through the main entrance of Seattle Grace and made her way to the elevators to get to the east wing lobby where the email, she received from the Chief of surgery Dr Richard Webber told her to go and ask one of the nurses to page him and he will come and give her a tour of the hospital. As she entered the elevator, she took a deep breath in and slowly let it out once the doors closed.

Sienna was very rarely nervous but today she was as her dreams of working under and eventually with Dr Derek Shepherd relied on how well she got on today. She stood there in silence while she waited to arrive on the second floor. Finally, she heard a ding that startled her then the doors opened, and out of nowhere, she felt confidence run through her body as she made her way to the nurse's station.

___

When she approached the desk, she asked the nurse

"Hello I am Dr Sienna Connors I was told by chief Webber to meet him here could you page him and tell him I've arrived."

The nurse replied, "Certainly Doctor."

Sienna thanked the nurse, she continued to stand at the nurse's station reading some leaflets on the desk about the hospital.

___

As the redhead stood with her red curls trailing down the back of the leather jacket she was wearing and still thinking did she pick the right outfit to wear today. She was wearing a red blouse with a low-cut v neck which she knew that her mother wouldn't like but it made sienna feel confident and it didn't show that much. With the red blouse, she wore a black leather pencil skirt, three-inch red high heels which were the only high heels she could wear for hours without hurting her feet.

Ever since Sienna was a child her grandmother told her "Always make sure Sienna that your purse and shoes are the same color" Sienna's purse of choice this day was a black and red ombre purse her sister bought her for her last birthday.

While the redhead was reading, she could feel like someone was staring at her. As she looked up from her leaflet, she saw a young doctor in light blue scrubs staring at her he gave her a smirk and continued staring at her. She started to laugh and said to the young doctor

"And if I may ask what are you staring at with that silly look on your face?" as he moved closer to her carrying what looked like study cards in his hand.

"you. did I not make that clear?"  He stated while looking at the 29-year-old with a look of lust in his eyes.

Before she got the chance to reply to the young doctor who was trying to woo her, she heard a voice call

"Dr Connors?"

"Yes," she said while turning around

"And you must be Chief Webber it's a pleasure to meet you at last." She said with a bright smile on her face.

"Yes, I am, I see you've met Dr Karev already who should be off studying for his intern exam this afternoon." He stated loudly stressing on this afternoon.

With it barely out of the chief's mouth the intern Dr Karev went a little red in the face with disgust that the chief pointed it out in front of the tall woman he was flirting to seconds beforehand.

"Yes, sir I'm going now,"  he said as he walked away, he winked at sienna who just shook her head while letting out a small laugh.

The chief turned to her and said "why don't we start this tour we will go down to the ER first"

"That's fine by me sir" Sienna said with a hint of excitement in her voice.

___