Chapter 9

"What have we got"

"Hannah Morris, 23 serious head wound on the left side of the head and has second-degree burns in both arms and legs after falling off her bike while trying to do stunts"

"how did she get the burns?" Mark asked Stan the paramedic

"she was trying the stunt over a campfire."

"where am I what's wrong?"

"Hannah I am Dr Connors you're at Seattle Grace we are going to take good care of you. Ok let's get her Into trauma room 1 someone page Dr Meredith Grey I'm going to need her on this one." Sienna called out while running toward the trauma room.

___

Sienna gave Hannah a Neuro Exam while Mark assessed her burns. "Dr Sloan we need you for this next patient coming in." the nurse Vivienne called from the door.

"you go Mark I'm taking her up to CT once her central line is in, you can come and treat her burns once you are done with the next patient." Mark nodded as he left the room.

A few minutes later Sienna heard a familiar voice.

"where's Hannah where is she." The man burst through the trauma room doors "omg is she ok Dr Connors?"

"Mr. Hendricks Hannah is a friend of yours I suppose."

"yeah, she is my buddy Trevor's girlfriend is she ok"

"I won't know until I get her up to CT that's where we are going now so if you will go outside and wait in the waiting room and check Hannah in and call her family to get here."

"do I check Trevor in too?"

"Where is he?"

"he is next door"

"well check him in too." Sienna called out as she and the nurse started push Hannah out the door towards radiology.

___

As she sat waiting for the scans to come up Meredith ran in the door. "are they up yet?"

"no, not yet. You'll never believe who she is."

"who?"

"Superman David Hendricks' buddy Trevor's girlfriend."

"No way. what did they do this time?"

"They were trying to do some stunt over an open fire she has second-degree burns in her arms and legs and Trevor is down in the ER with severe burns."

"They never learn do they."

"No they don't" the scans popped up on the screen. Sienna picked up the phone and dialed the OR Nurses station.

"hi this is Dr Connors I'm down in CT with a patient with an acute Subdural hemorrhage can you get an OR ready for a Craniotomy and Dr Sloan will be joining us later to treat the patient's second-degree burns."

"Right away Dr Connors." Sienna hung up the phone.

"that's a huge bleed."

"it is, come on the sooner we get her up the better chances we will have of success," Sienna said while going to get Hannah.

___

Before starting Sienna rolled her head around and rolled out her shoulders. "drill please." Bokhee handed her the drill. Sienna started to drill in the area where the bleed was. She placed the piece of skull in the tray that Meredith was holding.