Chapter 2

Staring at the white ceiling in her room in the Archfield Hotel Sienna was awake 30 minutes before her alarm went off, she was debating with herself whether she wanted to get up and start getting ready for a wedding of two people she barely knew and barely knew the guests attending or whether to stay in bed until the alarm went off.

She had only got a glimpse of the bride-to-be the day before she saw her standing outside of the trauma room staring in at the severely injured hikers.

As Sienna looked over to her right, she saw her new navy-blue dress hanging on the outside of the wardrobe door. When Sienna bought the dress, she thought that the navy blue would be significant as she would be wearing that color of scrubs at Seattle Grace.

Sienna got bored waiting on the alarm to go off and she decided to get up, turn the tv on to CNN news and jump in the shower. While showering she decided what way she wanted to do her hair and makeup.

"stop wrestling with yourself just do your hair in a half up half down hairstyle as you will be wearing it up all the time in work anyway" she said to herself Sienna always found that talking to herself calmed her down and after she gave herself a pep talk, she went and did the task at hand.

___

Two and a half hours later Sienna was fully dressed in her navy-blue dress with a little diamond belt around the waist, new silver high heels, and silver clutch. She had finally decided to put her hair in half a French braid and with some of her natural big curls lying down.

She checked her clutch to make sure everything she needed was in it her phone, her lipstick, her little bottle of perfume, her hotel key and some tissues cause like every wedding she been to before she knew, she was going to cry as every wedding she went to made her dream of her own.

She looked at herself one more time in the mirror before leaving her room.

___

As she waited for the elevator, she was humming the wedding march to herself which made her giggle with excitement. As the doors opened, she looked up and seen a tall man in a suit who looked like he was going to a wedding until the man looked up himself, Sienna didn't realized it was Dr Sloan, who let out a type of imagine running into you laugh.

"Hello, Dr Sloan," Sienna said greeting the attractive doctor in a cheerful tone, there was no doubt that Dr Sloan was an attractive man, although she didn't feel anything towards Dr Sloan, she knew he was attractive.

"Well, I didn't expect to see you here, I am guessing you are off to the wedding well I'm not guessing Burke told us you were coming last night at his bachelor party." Sloan said in a deep voice

"You do know that it ain't fair to the bride to look better than her on her special day Sienna?" he continued in a flirty tone.

Sienna looked at him with an are you serious? face "I look much better in scrubs I tend to believe. Don't get me wrong I do love getting out of my scrubs and dressing up, but I feel more like me in scrubs."

"I cant wait to see you in scrubs then if you look this good in a dress" Sloan flirted back.

Then the elevator doors opened to the ground floor and they both got out Sienna had already phoned down to reception and asked if they could bring her car around.

As she headed towards her car which was right outside of the door Sloan turned to her and said "I'll take you in my car, Sienna, we are both heading the same way."

That was the second time Sloan had called her by her first name she really didn't mind as she would be working with him and once, she got to know him she would call him by his first name too.