Chapter 23

As she stood in the bathroom defusing her hair Lexie appeared at her side which made Sienna jump a little as she didn't hear her calling for her.

"Sorry I startled you Si can I borrow you mascara mine has dried up?" Lexie said with an apologetic look on her face

"No worries Lex I was in my own world. Here you go" Sienna said as she rummaged through her makeup bag.

"Is Mark not feeling well or something." Lexie questioned.

"What? Oh no he is just being lazy. Come on Mark is 6:25 you should have been up ages ago. Callie is making breakfast. So get up" Sienna called into Mark who was lying in bed with a pillow over his face.

"Don't worry I'm not asleep no one could sleep with the noise you two make." Mark said from behind the pillow.

Lexie took that as her cue get back to her room.

"Why haven't you gotten up yet?" Sienna said as she pulled the pillow off his face.

"I was waiting for you to be done." Mark smirked

"Well me getting ready has never stopped you getting naked and getting into the shower before . So get up." Sienna scorned.

Mark looked at her with a mischievous grin as he pulled her down on top of him.

_____

"Where's Mark?" Callie asked as Sienna and Lexie sat on the couches they ate their breakfast.

"He's away get coffee with Derek. I think he hit the feminine overload this morning." Sienna said

"Mark Sloan has had too much women O lord. " Callie laughed.

"Mark has never lived with more than one woman has he?" Lexie asked

"Well not as far as we know of." Sienna chuckled.

"I must asked Addi. Does Addi know about you two?" Callie asked as she sat in the chair beside them.

"Yeah she know something was going on but not that we are semi living together a lot has changed since she was here last." Sienna commented

Cristina's came out of her room looking somber as she poured her coffee in a travel cup.

Sienna and Callie shared a look as they knew today was going to be a tricky one for Cristina as it was solo surgery day and the chief had taken it her out of the running after failing to report the interns.

"I'm heading in early." Cristina said as she grabbed her bag and left quickly.

Lexie's head fell down in shame. No one said anything as they ate in silence.

____

All the attendings had gathered in the east wing's board room Sienna sat beside Mark. Derek hardly took his eyes off Mark it's was like his was ready to pounce if Mark even looked at Sienna.

Sienna didn't know that Derek had told Mark to keep his hands off her so it was puzzling her why Derek was acting weird.

"Okay let's get this started" the chief said as he walked in.

"The solo surgery will be a below the knee amputation performed by whatever second year resident has the most votes." The chief said

____

When it was Sienna's turn to vote the chief asked her "Dr Connors can you tell us who has been on top of your OR teaching program?"

"The first month Dr Yang was in first and last month Dr Yang was again in first place her attendance in my OR has gone through the roof since the teaching program has been putting in place. That's not saying that the other residents haven't done the same Karev and O'Malley have doubled there presence too. Grey is only been a few points behind Yang. The last month Stevens hasn't been showing up as much but when she does she is on top of her game."