Chapter 22

Lexie woke suddenly to the sound of loud Irish music playing and the sound of something banging to the beat of the music. She threw the sheets back and slowly got out of bed holding on to everything as she walked to the door. As she opened  her bedroom door she seen Mark lying down over the kitchen island cradling a cup of coffee.

"What is going on?" Lexie said as she shouted over the music.

Mark lifted his head off the island "I think she has gone crazy." He stated half asleep

Sienna was busy cooking breakfast for everyone and humming along to the music. She put down the plate and bacon and eggs in front of Mark and filled his coffee mug.

"Lex your waffles will be ready in fives minutes."

"Thanks Si I going to pop into the shower it might wake me up a bit." Lexie said as she staggered by to her bedroom.

"I had a shower but it did not wake me up." Mark said as he started eating his breakfast.

"Babe do we really have to have the music this loud it 6:30 in the morning? You are usually the tired one In morning."

"I feel full of the joys of spring today. I'll turn it down now while I'm in the shower" Sienna said as she turned around and cooked Lexie's waffles and Callie and Cristina's breakfast

____

Sienna came out of the bedroom all dressed in green as Callie and Cristina walked through the front door.

"Breakfast is all ready for you over there." Sienna said pointing to the cooker

"Someones overly cheery today" Callie said as she poured her coffee.

"If you were only in here 30 minutes ago." Mark said as he stood behind Sienna wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Oh we heard." Cristina whined. "Wait what date is it?" Cristina with a puzzled look on her face.

"March 17th" Lexie called from her bedroom.

Cristina's eyes opened wide and put her plate down as she pointed at Sienna. "That's why she's is cheery it's St Patrick's Day"

"Hit the nail right on the head." Sienna said with the brightest smile on her face.

"Right I better be off." Mark said as he kissed Sienna's cheek.

As Sienna walked over to fill her coffee cup she remembered. "Oh by the way my family knows about us."

Callie choked on her coffee she looked over at Mark's shocked face he froze once the words hit his ears.

"Who told them?" He asked bewilderedly.

"I did. I thought it being the day it was I'd just tell them." Sienna said merrily. Cristina chuckled as she ate her breakfast.

"How...how did your mother take it" Callie asked.

"I don't know"

"What do you mean you don't know?" Callie and Mark asked in unison.

Lexie just walked out of her room. "what happened?" She whispered to Cristina.

"Sienna told her family about Mark and he's in shock." Cristina said as she sat back enjoy watching the scene unfold.

"I didn't tell her. My dad is telling her. I texted him to tell her he can make sure she doesn't fly off the handle."

"So your not nervous about what your mother says." Callie asked