Chapter 36

There are five stages of grief:

Denial

Anger

Bargaining

Depression

Acceptance

_____
DAY 8
_____

Just like every other day Sienna got up and got ready. With the addition of a hangover from last night. She had drunk a full bottle of Jack Daniels and half a bottle of tequila yesterday at George's wake at Joe's. She thought it would numb the pain.

She was silent the full morning she gently sobbed as the tears dropped into her coffee mug.

"Babe you can't go in today." Mark said as he sat beside Sienna.

"I'll be fine in a while."  Sienna said as she dabbed a tissue under her eye.

Lexie came in the front door to get something in her room. She looked at Mark who just shook his head.

"I'm going to fix my makeup and then we are going." Sienna said as she stood up breathing deep.

_____

An hour after rounds Mark was paged 911 to the attending's lounge by Derek.

He walked in to find Sienna sobbing.

"She has to go home she barely got through rounds." Derek whispered to Mark.

"Come on we're  going home." Mark whispered to her as her helped her off the couch.

"I... don't... need to go h-home." She sobbed.

______

Curled up on the couch with blanket draped over her the tears where running off her cheeks as she watched an old home movie that was sent out by her grandpa.

The handle of the front door turned Callie just stood the crying. She slowly walked over and sat beside Sienna sobbing.

"The chief denied my application for attending." She sobbed.

Sienna couldn't answer she just seemed to sob harder.

_____
DAY 11
_____

Justin had only taken two steps into Joe's bar when Joe pointed infront of him.

He took his phone out of his pocket

"I found her." He said down the phone. "I'll bring her home."

"Another one Joe" Sienna muttered as she lay on the head back down on the bar. " and don't tell me I've had too much I haven't."

"Red." Justin said as he sat beside her.

" congratulations you found me." Sienna slurred as she downed half of the new glass.