Chapter 4

Sienna's alarm went off at 5:30 am, as she rolled over and hit the alarm hard barely awake until she realised what day it was. She jumped out of bed jumping around the room with excitement because today is Thursday, and she starts her fellowship at Seattle Grace at 8 am she took a minute to let out her excitement then she started to get ready.

She hopped in the shower thoughts buzzing in her head, she knew she had to give herself a pep talk

"Ok this is your first day at your dream job and now you've got to get ready it will take a while to put your hair up put on some light makeup and double-check that everything is in your bag, and everything will be fine."

Out of the shower she got dressed put on some light makeup and started to put her hair up she decided it was better to put her hair up before work as with naturally curly hair it takes a while to braid it and pin it up so if she goes into surgery, she will just have to put on her scrub cap, which her sister Libby sent her which was leopard print.

This made Sienna laugh as her brothers nicknamed her leopard when she was young as she had a short and feisty temper but would also protect you no matter what.

Although her dad said she had a short and feisty temper because she had fiery red hair and she was of Irish descent.

After getting ready at 7:15 am she headed to the lobby to wait on Callie and her husband George who was repeating his intern year today, they had decided that they would carpool to work every day, so they didn't have to take both of their cars.

Sienna and Callie had become great friends the last few days getting to know each other more and Callie was telling her all the gossip that was floating around the hospital about Cristina and Burke and why Burke walked away even though Callie was bridesmaid she didn't really hear anything since the wedding as Cristina and Meredith went to Hawaii on what would have been her honeymoon.

"Hey, Sienna ready to go,"

"I was born ready Callie hi George"

"hey Sienna"

"Ok then let's go."

___

As they were walking in the door of the hospital Callie said, "I need a coffee lets go to the coffee cart"

"I'm going to go on to the intern changing and get ready for Meredith's version of Baileys five rules speech." George said in a kind of sad tone.

"ok then see you later." Callie said kissing her husband on the cheek.

After getting their coffee Sienna went to the attendings lounge and Callie headed to the resident's lounge.

Sienna got changed into her navy-blue scrubs in the bathroom of the lounge, she had to come yesterday to the hospital to collect her scrubs and pager. So that she could get straight to work at 8 am. After she got dressed, she put her bag in her locker that had her name on the door

DR SIENNA CONNORS

she grabbed her coffee and met Derek at the nurse's station so she could go on rounds with him on the Neuro Ward.

___

After rounds, she went through the nurse's station in the west wing lobby to head to the ER when she ran into Mark.

"Wow, you were right."

"excuse me."

"you said you look great in scrubs you look very... hot."

Sienna looked at him and laughed out loud as she walked towards the ER

"If you're trying to flirt with me Dr Sloan, you're going to have to try harder"