Chapter 28

"Sienna you really don't have to do the dishes just leave them until later." Cristina said

"Cristina I'm pregnant not disabled. I will wash these, lock up, go over to the hospital and give Bailey my letter of recommendation and then go shopping, honestly I'm fine. You head on to work with Lex." Sienna said as she filled the sink in Callie and Cristina's apartment.

"Ok but where is Lexie?" Cristina asked.

"She forgot something in her room."

"Lexie forgot something that unusual." Cristina pointed out.

The front door flew open "sorry couldn't find it." Lexie said holding her mobile.

"Took you long enough come three let's go." Cristina said as she flung her purse on her shoulder

Sienna laughed at Cristina she hadn't called Lexie three in ages.

______

"Cristina vs Margaret Campbell that's something I'd pay to see." Sienna said down the phone to Callie.

"I can't wait to see how it unravels throughout the day. It's a day that will go down in Seattle Grace history." Callie laughed

"Oh it definitely will."

"Hey where are you? I though you were in your way here."

"I'm in the hospital trying to find Bailey. Oh found her. Bye" Sienna said as she abruptly hung up.

_______

Callie was leaning on the nurses station waiting on Sienna. When Mark walked up to her with two cups of coffee.

"So did you scope her out yet?" Callie asked Mark.

"Who?"

"Arizona." Callie moaned

"Oh, right. No I haven't had a chance to swing by Peds and ask the nurse to point out the attending who kissed my friend in a dirty bar bathroom." Mark said sarcastically

"At least you're still good for coffee." Callie said as she reached for the coffee.

"No that's not for you." Mark said as he moved the coffee out of her reach.

"Coffee. Why, thank you, Mark." Addison said cheerfully.

"That's not for you either." Mark said as he walked over to Sienna.

"Good morning, Dr Connors"

"You can keep your secret coffee. Until you tell Derek, our relationship continues to consist of hiding between the apartment and the hotel." Sienna sassed

"And do you hear that tick tock, tick tock. That's the sound of the time running out for you to tell Derek before Deana arrives shouting it from the rooftops." Sienna said standing with her hand on her hip while wearing a lose fitting black and white polka dot dress

Sienna walked on past him "Hi Callie. Hi Addi."

As she turned the corner she called back "tick tock"

Mark was left standing in the middle of the east wing lobby holding two coffees. With Callie and Addison giggling.

"So can I have a coffee now" Callie said her arm out stretched.

_______

As Callie sat at the desk in the pit her phone started to ring.

"So any updates on the showdown between Cristina and Campbell?" Sienna said from the other side of the phone.

"You would have wanted to be a fly on the wall twenty minutes ago" Callie told her.