Chapter 2

I wake up in a weird cabin with a single candle lit above me and no clue where I was, I try to get up but feel a sting of pain going up my spine as I lift my body. I limp towards the door and open it but strain my eyes when a burst of light shines on me, as my eyes adapt to the light I look around and see that i'm in a town that has rock walls and curved tile roofs. I see the man in black as he is buying fruit from a vender in the street and walk towards him, when I am half way there he see's me and looks filled with shock. He rushes towards me and picks me up while walking me back to that cabin, "Where am I? Why am I here? Where is Bricklee? Who are you?" He remains quiet until he lays me on the bed and starts to speak up, "I will not give my name but I saved you from your own death so you can avenge your best friend from that monster. Plus, welcome to Spain! I am so confused that I remain quiet as he tells me his plans on what to do with me, " Alize I am willing to teach you how to fight efficiently to finish what your friend started, do you accept?" I stand up not caring about the pain surging through my body as I nod my head in the most excited motion I could conqure up. I could only see his eyes because he had a pull up mask over his nose but I could tell he was eager to teach me. And after a week of healing I started my training and man was it difficult, he would show me how to freerun proficiently on rooftops in case of situations and how to efficiently fight in combat. He showed me how to use the weapons of what ninjas use like swords, daggers, and how to do stealthy yet effectively assassinate people while teaching me the pressure points of the human body.