Chapter 22

"A Sonic Watt is when a speedster runs so fast he is breaking the barrier between time, dimensions, and even the existence of everything." I pace around thinking about all this info that was brought upon me and start thinking about everything I am able to do as I slowly grin. "So Reverse Plasma Bullet wha..." As I turn around I see he is not in the cage and he grabs me by the back of my neck as I struggle trying to hold on to every breath I have until he pulled back his left arm and punched me straight into the jaw and says in a vibrating tone," Catch me if you can, Hero!" And his red dot in his symbol glows red and he runs off leaving a trail of red electricity and before I could even care about what has happened to me I chase after him and slowly start to catch up and after about a minute at my fastest speed I start seeing the sparks and instead of stopping I push even harder and harder until I am about to catch him then he passes back a couple red bolts of electricity until he disappears into a rip in the air that looked like a red open wound and before I could stop, electricity flows all around me until I go right into a green portal thing. I keep running in this tunnel of green that constantly goes in circles and see little clips of my childhood in the green until I see a cooler version of myself running by me and we look at each other at the same time as I turn into a clip where I seen a red streak open a portal too and next thing I know I am running through the streets of what looks like the future and stop. I huff and puff trying to catch my breath as I look at my surroundings and see that it is night time, then a green bolt of speed passed by me with a red one right next to it and then I knew it was my cue to help that green speedster out. But then the least thing I expect happens when another green light passes by me and stops dead in its tracks reveling it to be a different runner, more like a kid and as he pulls off his mask he takes a good look at me and says," Dad?!"