Chapter 21

I hurry through the streets of Denver so I can find the reverse plasma bullet and ask what is happening, after so much running I needed to stop and eat so I stopped and before I could think a hamburger was in my hand with everything I wanted on it. I eat it without question and realize that since the suit is alive maybe it contains all my energy for my powers. "The stuff I need done are always appearing before I even think so I am gonna guess that the suit can think faster then I could." I finish my burger and sit on a bench in a area near some buildings and then as I look up I see him, he is watching me with his glowing read costume with those purple circle eyes. I stand up and he leaves so I chase him on ground level as I see him leaping over buildings at ease and with a ton of luck on my side he trips by accident and falls off the top of a skyscraper and pummels down onto a garbage truck parked in a alley with the driver taking a bathroom break on the wall next to it. As he slowly gets up I grab his leg and slam my elbow in his kneecap and hear the cracking and shattering of his bones as he screams in pain and passes out over my shoulder, the garbage man comes around the corner zipping his pants up and see's the truck smashed like a bowling ball on a wedding cake and his jaw drops as his pants become undone since he didn't button it yet and falls off around his ankles. I giggle a bit but take this monster too a warehouse in the Mexico dessert that I found a while back and create chains of plasma flowing around him as I see the red dot in the middle of his chest glow red and he wakes up alarmed of where he is., plus his leg healed on the way here. "I need answers and you are the only one that could give me them, so talk." I stand there waiting for him to talk as he stares at me for a while then chuckles and crosses his arms while saying,"Fine. what do you want to know?" I unravel my mask as I start shooting out my questions,"Who are you? Why do you have the same abilities that I do? And if you understand how my power works then why when I go my fastest speed sparks and electricity spark right by me?!" He instantly answers,"I am Reverse Plasma bullet and when you hit a certain speed you encounter the incredible power of the Sonic Watt." I stroke my hair back as I repeat slowly," Sonic Watt?"