Chapter 16

Carlos went and brought down Don and I asked," So Synth, wheres Icer Stasis at?" Don smiles and says cheerfully," He said he was going to try his teleportation power to get here, he didn't know how to use it so he tried to do a lot of stuff to make it work like get on my car and when it went fast he would disappear but he just fell off the hood and got ran over by me. But when he got up he was about to be hit by another car until he wrapped his shredded up cape around him and disappeared into thin air. So he went to go test it out as I came here." We all laugh at how he was hit by Don until Carlos said," Wait, oh yeah Alize good thing I just remembered, if you can manipulate matter that means you can practically create anything out of thin air, so what if you can actually improve or enhance our equipment? I gathered enough stats when you were asleep to explain how to use certain powers. Like if you don't know how to manipulate matter then you just need to focus and let the feeling of your plasma flow through your finger tips, try it now and create a... A talisman that Icer Stasis could possibly use." I stay in place for a couple seconds and took a deep breath as I slowly glided my hands through the air in front of me and a green mist started to form in between my hands and then a polygon shape about three inches wide and one inch thick formed and fell into my palm as I finished. "Amazing." Carlos said as I looked at the design of the talisman and heard a weird boom sound behind me as I slow everything down and see that it's just Icer Stasis halfway stuck in between the wall of the basement. "Hi guys, mind if you got me out of this wall?" We all looked at him then at each other and what seemed to start out as fear turned into uncontrolled laughter.