Chapter 18

As I run throughout the city for hours I start to get hungry so I stop by a chili dog stand and order seventy two of them, then I ate most of them until a red streak past by me and stole the rest of them and when I realized it I got furious and streamed off after him. I was getting angrier by the second that he killed me and that made me start to run faster and get even hotter as I catch up to him, he looks back just as I grab his shoulder and I slam him into the ground at a parking lot and headbutt him until I see another red gun in his hand and create my own desert eagle and pistol whipped him hundreds of times before he kicked me off and tripped but sprinted off into the distance, I chase after him but right before I can grab him again he made a sonic boom happen once again and disappear. I keep running and running until sparks of green started sparking in front of me and I got scared then tripped into a corner store. I get up breathing extremely hard and hold me stomach and realize that I'm pretty hungry so I grab a couple sodas and bags of chips with a uncooked bag of popcorn. As I drink a bottle I cook the popcorn with my hand and by the time I get to the last bottle of soda I see that the sun peaks over the mountains and a flapping of the wind above me as I look up and see Icer stasis and Nanohawk swoop down by me and land without a sound. "Any luck finding them or the scum?" I ask as they both nod their heads in disappointment and hear the sound of a loud engine park up by us and see The Synth get out the car while pulling out Catalina. I step up to see what she was doing as I say in a vibrating voice so she couldn't know who I was and hoping she didn't know I had powers, "What's going on Synth? How did you catch her?" He replies in a deeper voice,"I grabbed her when Bricklee wasn't paying attention and made everyone go brain dead. Before I left they started taking attendance and something odd happened." We all look at each other wanting to know what was odd until Synth pushed her forward a bit and she spilled everything out from Bricklee's plan to them becoming supervillains. "Yesterday we decided to have names to call each other by so no one could find out who we were like how i'm Blind Breeze and a guy named Black Boom joined, then there is The Reverse Plasma Bullet..." I say out loud,"Wait he named himself after me?!" Everybody looks at me then stares at her as she says,"No he called himself that when he first came a couple years ago." I stay there in shock not knowing how to react.