Chapter 20

When night time comes I pound the streets looking for the Reverse Plasma Bullet so I could get some questions answered, after about two hours of looking around I see a guy in a alley with a couple of young girls possibly around my age screaming for help and as they thought there was no hope left since everybody walked right by hoping it would never be one of their personal problems. When it seemed all hope was lost I come around the corner and lay against the wall like a cool guy and say in a smooth confident tone,"So I hear someone needs a beating." As he pulls out a gun I instantly appear in front of him and grab the nose of the gun and bend it down like if it was made of fresh clay as I grab his other wrist that was holding the brunette girl and snap it like if it was a straw. He screams in agony and rolls on the ground as I grab him and run at my super sonic speed and sprint around the world and leave him at the Tadmor prison in Syria and run as fast as I could back to the alley and as I almost reach my destination, green sparks spark right in front of me again and I try to go around them but it seems that there are even more sparks when I go around them. A couple seconds later I see a green spark of electricity fly right past me and I stop dead in my tracks which makes a long streak of destruction in the street i was running on as I walk into the alley of the girls and see that no one was even moving and then I realized I went so fast not even a minute past. I make everything go back to normal and tell the girls that they are safe as they all hug me in tears and the short hair blonde one says,"Who are you?" I say in reply,"The plasma bullet." And run of into the night;.