Chapter 24

I slither off my mask and smile as blood drains from my leg and as I get up I see that my knee cap is busted and the leg bone is ripped out my flesh and getting infected by the second, until the plasma starts slithering into the open wound and starts regenerating my flesh and bones. Aiden looks at me in astonishment as it heals and asks,"Wow dad how are you doing that!" I am surprised to know that my own kid has my powers but he doesn't understand about the healing factor,"Well I'm healing of course, it comes with the powers and the suit." He looks at me in awe as I hear a loud rumble of lightning and a explosion which made me get up and run to go check it out. When I got there two warps of energy were in the road, one red and one green. I look at them as they turn into a electrical mist and disappear, then as Aiden arrives he asks me,"Dad someone wants to meet you." he then leaves and within a couple seconds returned with the person I knew, someone who I cared about yet was ignored."Hey Catalina." I say shakily as she is way older then her other self around in her thirties,"Oh my gosh..." she yells while running up to me and starts hugging and crying. "I haven't seen you in so long Alize I missed you." she says while I feel her tears go down my suits back. "I actually just seen you in my timeline Catalina, you just joined our superhero team." She looks me in the eyes as I see a green and yellow speedster runs by me. She looks at the stream of green and yellow as it stops and watches us both then starts running towards us as Catalina says,"Dang it, Alize pull up your mask now! hurry!" I do and before the speedster could get to us she pulls me in and starts french kissing me! I don't know what to do since it's my second kiss from the same person but from a different timeline, then the person stops by me and I notice it is a girl that also has a version of my costume but with a blonde pony tail popping out the back of her head. She walks up and I shamelessly admit that she has a rocking body that looks perfect and I can't stop looking at her until she yells while pulling Catalina away from me,"Get away from my husband Blind Breeze!" I am shocked to hear that girl say I'm married to her as Catalina replies,"He is my husband you idiot, go get your own." Catalina looks at her as the girl around my height which is 5'5 grabs both my hands and puts them on her breasts. I instantly get bigger if you know what I mean and slide my hands down to her backside and squeeze as she does a little moan and says,"I miss this." Before I could do anything else Aiden pulls me away and tells me,"Dad! You have to run back to your timeline before more chaos is caused!" I was just about to object until a vibrating future version of myself yelled,"NOW!" As I nod and run off as fast as I could through the city streets and actually run through some building without harming myself or them like if I run so fast I can just phase through matter. And as I see that sparks and electricity I push myself a bit more and hit the Sonic Watt, leaving the future Denver in the dust.