Chapter 15

After fistful of punches to his face on the ground I grab his leg and swung him over my head into the street and caused a large crack in it. When I did it again I see a bolt of red light past by me and he grabs my leg and swings me in circles then lets go as I fly into a building and crash right through into a toilet stall. I instantly get up and run out the building to reverse me but once I hit him in the gut he laughs and pulls out two pistols that glow red and shoots my knee caps before I could even react to them. As I fall to the ground screaming in pain he comes up to me and whispers to me," You're screwed kid." as he breaks my neck and everything goes black. I wake up a couple minutes later in one of Carlos's big cylinder glass containers in my underwear floating in some thick clear liquid with a breathing mask on. Carlos is watching his laptop and when I yank the mask off, loud beeps came out of a speaker and he looked up in excitement and pushed a series of buttons which drained the liquid and opened the container. I fall out the tube and slowly get up as Carlos says," Alize great to know that you are alive, I need you to see this." Carlos tosses me a pair of jeans and a black t-shirt as he turns on a recording and shows me the news and how we won the fight with Bricklee. The news showed me with a medic and he declared that I was dead and showed Carlos gliding down on his metal wings, as he picked me up and got in his car and that was it. And he showed me another recording of crowds cheering for us and screaming, "We finally have superheroes!" Carlos turned the TV off and told me, "I've been thinking and by the way of how our actions were I determined that we were the best fit for the job to stop Bricklee, and meanwhile maybe we can help others in need of assistance like what the crowd was cheering for. "Get to the point." I say as Carlos quickly says,"Lets be superheroes. For the past couple days I was watching you I thought up of superhero names for all of us. I will be NanoHawk , that ice guy called himself Icer Stasis, Don told me his name was The Synth, and you, I thought about plasma gun." I think about what is happening and answer back,"I don't like the name because it makes no sense. I actually had a idea for a while now and maybe I can combine them together. I was gonna call myself the bullet but maybe it will sound even better if I am called The Plasma Bullet." Carlos or now NanoHawk looks at me and nods his head in a yes motion. Then there was a knocking at his door.