Chapter 10

They both see me and stop confused about whose side I was on as I slowed things down and ran up to Bricklee uppercutting him then kicking his stomach and making him fly into a empty school bus. I make time go back to normal as the ice guy looks at me and nods as if knowing I was there to help him, then before I could realize what was happening a leather seat in flames hits me on the side of my body and I feel a lot of pain, I look at my costume hoping it didn't get burned until I seen a odd view. My suit started absorbing the fire into itself and it made me start to feel a strange source of energy as I got off the ground and seen the ice guy shoot a wall of ice in front of me before Bricklee's stream of fire could hit me. I ran around the ice wall and started to beat the snot out of Bricklee like tap him on his left shoulder and then grab his right leg and slam him on the ground like a kid hitting his baseball bat on the street but instead of doing no harm to it I was making deep gaps of destruction everywhere as the ice guy started sliding on the trail of ice in the sky and taking his share of hits on Bricklee. But then Bricklee got a good grip on the ice guy and  broke his left arms ice off and started shooting a stream of fire out his mouth into his face and I hear him screaming in pain so I copy Bricklee's move and shoot a stream of green stuff out of my mouth into his face and I see him withstand it for a minute but he eventually stopped looking at that guy and started shooting his fire at me which caught in a collision of both streams which lead to the green beam turning red and shooting faster into his fire which shot into his forehead and knocked him back into the ground causing a big hole in someones yard. I think he is knocked out and run to that ice guy to see if he is okay, he is rubbing his head as he feels the melted ice over his body and gets up when he see's me, " Thank you, why did you help me go against him?" I  feel the suit repairing itself as I reply, " I have a deep hatred for him, anyways I seen your potential and I wanted to see if you were interested in joining in a team of mine to take down Bricklee's goons once and for all?" He studies me for a while but finally answers, " I might consider it. But I'm not making any promises." I nod and reach out my hand as he looks at it and smiles, then grabs it and we shake them. I remember about Bricklee and walk up to the hole and see that he is gone, I stomp the ground which causes the cement too crack because I let him go again until I turn around to ask for that ice guy's name but he is long gone and is nowhere in sight. I run back to Don's class too see all the kids looking out the window where I was fighting and turn around then all jerk as they see me but don't know if I am a threat until I break the ice, " No need to worry kids I am not with that fire guy, I am actually a good guy. Do not fear me as I  am not your enemy." They all look at each other then cheer in joy as they now have a sliver of hope to stop Bricklee. I look at the corner to see Catalina and Don talking to each other, I am about to go over there until I hear the kids say, " Wow he is as fast as a bullet! Maybe even faster!" I smile under my mask as I walk up to the two too make sure they are safe and Catalina turns around to see who it is but looks at the lightning symbol on my chest and feels around the table to stand up and walks over to me, then starts to feel my suit. She feels the symbol and the muscles detailed into the suit which finally leads her to my face as she feels the yellow eyes and feels my structure of my face then realizes and whispers, " Alize?" I am astonished to see a blind girl know who I am as everybody else is still in awe. I then tell Reynolds that I will be home soon for the meeting and that I have to go for a snack, and he nods. I leave the school and go to a nearby store too get a bag of chips and grab my clothes from my backpack and put them on then start walking home.