-One-

{A/N POV}

"Keep your steps steady you stupid girl, how many more days will it take for you just to learn how to walk in these damn heels"

Shouts y/n's mother Mrs byun Sara with irritation visible on her face before walking towards y/n and putting another heavy book upon her head where already 2 books were placed.

"Such an useless girl I gave birth to, God I just can't believe sometimes that you are my daughter, you are just same as that dead father of yours, useless, can't even walk properly, clumsy stupid girl"

After showering her own daughter with the harsh words Sara walks back to sit upon the nearby couch not caring about the younger female who now held teary eyes.

Y/n sobs faintly suppressing her cries not wanting to again hear her mothers harsh words and starts walking with much difficulty when her mother signals her to resume the practice of walking in the so-called high 'heels'

"Aish God, I am so tired of you when will you stop being a child and grow up as a lady"

Sara retorts with anger after y/n's twists her ankle and falls on the floor with a loud cry.

"Mo-m this hurts.."

The girl sobs feeling extreme pain all over her ankle as her mother starts walking towards her but instead of helping the injured girl

*slap*

Y/n feels a hard slap landing on her right cheek which makes her whimper.

"You useless girl, you again wasted the time today, there is only 4 days left for you to get married to Mr jeon's son but here you are again putting this drama, why can't you just be like Sana, i wish she was my daughter instead of you, such a shame you are, useless"

After stating everything with her venomous tone Sara walks away leaving the younger on the floor.

"Ahh-h"

Y/n whimpers once her palm touches the cheek where her mother just slapped her leaving a huge red taint.

She wipes her tears using her shaky hands before trying to stand up on her feet but fails because of the extreme pain in here ankle and falls back which makes another sob escape her lips.

Her mind consciously recalls the harsh words her mother said to her and is saying from the very first day she gained her senses.

She doesn't know why her mother hates her so much. She always tried her best to impress her mother but that never happened.

She always witnessed her mother treating her step-sister sana so politely she wished to be treated by her mother like that but that never happened instead the person who she never expected anything from always showers her with love and support.

Her step-father byun bayjoon, even after being a step-father and working in mafia he always treated y/n as his own daughter or you could say he loves her more than his own daughter because of how innocent and delicate she is and this is the reason sana always envied her and also behaved rudely towards her and accused her of taking away her fathers love.

In these nineteen years of life y/n never get to feel the love of a mother or a sister all she felt is their unreasonable hate.

But after Sana left the house to move out with her boyfriend y/n thought now her mother might love her but she was too childish for thinking like that because again nothing like that happened and after some days her mother informed her that her marriage is fixd with some 'MR JEON'S SON' who is apparently the most feared boss of mafia's and no matter what she'll have to marry him.

Y/n shivered by the thought of being with someone so dangerous but couldn't say a word against the marriage when her step-father himself requested her to agree for this marriage because he believes that 'MR JEON'S SON' will always keep her happy.

Not calculating anymore she agreed for the marriage and the day she agreed to marry the guy she never even met before her mother started training her to be the perfect wife and homemaker who's only goal is to please her husband and nothing else.

Y/n's mother basically tortured her to do and learn everything which will 'please her husband' according to her own thinking.

Sara made her try on extremely skimpy dresses that will help her seduce her husband, she made her cook the hardest dishes which almost lead the girl to burn herself and many more bizarre things which includes how to pleasure and man on bed which made y/n feel disgusted and she denied to learn those things but her Sara being a shameless person forced her own daughter read some erotic novels and watch mature video clips.

It's not like y/n never protested, she did but the aftermath of her denial was never good because her own mother  would beat her using a leash or any hard aspect near them or would just slap her like she is some mare object.

Once Bayjoon stopped his wife from doing so and asked her to not hurt y/n ever which lead them to a huge argument and after he left for his work Sara poured her all anger by starving y/n and making her work like a filthy slave.

Y/n remember her mother giving her a cold shoulder from the very beginning but after her biological father died when she was only 6 her mothers coldness turned into rudeness and hurtfull words.

She cries all the time recalling her mothers hurtfull words that how she is just a useless person and a burden in her life. And now along with all those hurtful words, some more words got added into the phrase which her mother will shower her with and would make her feel like a mare object

'Don't you dare disappoint me after marriage by showing your stupidity at your husbands house'

'He is a very dangerous man, always obay him or don't blame me for not warning you if he kills you'

'Always fulfil his needs and desires or you will have to cry all your life when he will bring other women house to pleas himself'

She shuts her eyes tightly recalling the words from her mother when a painful whimper also escapes out her lips because of the pain in he ankle as she finally gathers her all courage to get off the floor and walks into her room ready to spend the last four days before she finally lets some unknown person take away all her rights leaving her with nothing.

Or this is what she thought.

_________________________________________