-Thirteen-

{A/N POV}

"Uhmmnh"

A weak breathy whimper escaped out y/n's lips before she sat up on the bed with pain evident on her sleepy face.

It's was 7am in the morning and y/n had just woken up from her sleep because of feeling some cramps on her lower abdomen.

A sad pout carved on her lips as she rubbed her eyes with the back of her hand to open them properly.

She was still processing everything around her and soon her eyes noticed that the couch where jungkook sleeps was empty.

She thought he must be in the gym like every morning when another cramp hit her abdomen making her tightly close her eyes which got teary.

She understood the reason of those cramps and got off the bed and checked the sheets and fortunately, there was no glimmer of the thing she was looking for.

Holding her lower abdomen softly she sighed feeling dizzy but tried her best to stay still.

Her cramps were getting more and more evident with time which made many sniffles break out of her pouty lips and next she walked towards the wardrobe and she searched for something inside it but panicked after not finding that specific thing she was looking for.

"What do I do now, I forgot to buy that"

She exclaimed with her extremely soft baby tone while leaning forwards on the wardrobe door after she closed it looking like a lost child.

"Why am I like this, ..how can I forget about my period date and forget to buy pads"

She whined to herself making tiny fists and throwing small punches on the wardrobe with a big fat pout like a little girl who forgot to complete her homework.

"What do I do now?"

She questioned herself biting the inside of her lower lip and thinking harder and that's when she realized that she got Mrs jeon, yes her mother-in-law is gonna help her.

Her lips curved into a soft smile and she right away marched out of the room.

With a palm on her lower abdomen, she was looking for Mrs jeon who usually stays in her room or In the kitchen as she loves to cook.

Y/n and jungkook's room was upstairs so after coming out of her room she glanced towards the kitchen where she didn't saw Mrs jeon so she headed towards Mr and Mrs jeon's bedroom.

Soon she reached the elder couples bedroom but her face droped at the sight of the closed-door which meant Mr jeon was still inside.

'How am I supposed to talk to eomma now?'

She retorted in her head looking down but her cheeks turned red when she heard some voices coming from inside.

~~"Mr jeon, you have gotten old now"

Mrs jeon exclaimed while pointing towards a gray hair on her husbands head as many giggles erupted out of her lips.