-Nineteen-

NOTE : READ LIA'S PART CAREFULLY.

_________________________________________

{A/N POV}

"What do you fuking mean that nothing happened in the party? I clealry remember telling you that 'mix enough amount of alcohol and Viagra' into that y/n's drink so she could lose her senses and act like a crazy women and creat sceans in the party..... You freaking ruined my whole plan damn it and now you are saying that She didn't even creat a single scene after getting drunk...are you fuking kiding me"

LIA shouted at the man infornt of her who was alredy shaking beacuee of her red eyes and furious outlook, she was fuming with anger with a gun in her hold and he didn't even try to look into her eyes, no doubt that she was called one of the most dangerous assassins of the country.

"Madam park, trust me I did mix the things you asked me to but-----"

The shivering man tried speaking to save his life but he stopped when lia shouted again

"BUT what huh? ...what do I do with this useless explanation of yours? Tell me what do I do? Aghhh..you know what, I am done with you"

*GUN SHOT*

Lia shot the man right on the point of his forehead making him fall down on the cold floor of the basement which is hidden inside her apartment where she deals with all the things she hides from jimin, jungkook and any of their gang members.

"Burn this shit heads body and and clean all this blood"

She ordered 2 men standing beside her who obeyed her and did as she said when she started doing some work on her laptop.

Soon those two men were out of her sight and she was also finished with her work on the laptop.

She was done deleting all the traces of that man whom she just killed and removed all the data from his phone so if someone gets to trace it they wont be able to find anything neither the location.

She basically destroyed every single thing about that mans existence.

A tiny yet dangerous smirk displayed on her lips after she closed her laptop.

She was looking like a maniac.

"I really just wanted jungkook to kick his wife out after she makes a scene in the party in front of everyone and make him and his family feel ashamed but I guess she didn't deserve the painless way I chose for her so now I will use the painfull way and will make sure to kick her out of jungkook's life and jeon's mansion because that place is fuking mine, only mine"

Lia mumbled and laughed like a total maniac as she made her way out of the basement and locked that from outside.

It was past midnight so the lights of her apartment was off, she switched on the light of the hall room and went straight towards the study room where she placed the laptop on a table and then made her way towards the study rooms washroom and came out after taking a shower and changing her outfit.