-Seven-

{A/N POV}

"Sleep my doll, I won't go anywhere,I am here, sleep shh"

Jungkook whispered using his softest tone while caressing y/n's left cheek with his thumb while she was lying on his arm fast asleep.

Stains of dried tears were visible on her soft cheeks which did not go unnoticed by him who then clenched his jaw recalling everything he got know some minutes ago.

FLASHBACK∆

"M- my mom"

Y/n answered with her trembling lips and shaken up voice right before she broke down into tears making jungkook's pupils expand.

"Sh-e----- she will hurt me, Don't go o-ut of the room please or she will not give me food---- she will be mad at me, she will use t-hat scary belt to beat me.....it hurts ---i...i don't want to get punished ----i am sorry-----------"

She started sobbing hysterically while her body started shaking badly under jungkook's hold who noticed that she was having a panic attack.

Her breathing went high and she clutched tightly onto his arm making her quite sharp nails dig into the skin of his left arm which had no tattoo and some blood drowned out and would surely leave some marks but he didn't complain at all.

He stayed calm and Hugged her more tightly trying his best to calm her down.

"Nobody will hurt you, I am here see, you are with me, I am  your husband see, I promise I won't let anyone lay even a finger on you, calm down hmm, sshhh.....I am here.....i am here my love"

She wiggled inside his hold not being in her control but soon his words brought some calmness to her senses but her mind was still hazy.

Her heavy breathing turned into the normal one and she got her senses back while her gaze shifted towards a blank space.

She wasn't feeling anything.

She didn't want to feel anything at that moment which he sensed and stayed silently hugging her inside his arm. Even though his mind had many questions.

Both of them maintained the silence for quite ten minutes until he heard her shaken up voice again.

"I am scared, I am a coward, I know she is not here but still I am scared---"

"No you are not, you are the strongest my doll"

He said cutting her words in-between making her look at him with glossy eyes as she pulled out of the hug and shook her head slightly

"N-o, I am...all my life I have been scared of her, her fear runs 24/7 in my mind and I don't know how to stop this, I just don't know,"

Y/n confessed lowering her head and a drop of tear made it's way out of her doe eye.

"And I am still scared, I am scared that if I let you leave this room she will punish me, she hates me so much she will make me go through all the things I hate the most so please don't go, just don't go, I beg you"