-Eighteen-🔞

~The venue of Mr and Mrs jeon's anniversary party~

{A/N POV}

Like the blink of an eye another 2 days passed and now Finally it was the day of Mr and Mrs jeon's anniversary party which was held in one of the seven-star hotels owed by Jeon's themselves.

Everyone was present there starting from all the close relatives to  all important business tycoon's related to jeon's business.

Everyone was mesmerised by the luxurious arrangements of the party but they weren't shocked after all it was a party by the JEON'S, one of the wealthiest families in entire Asia.

It was the 30th wedding anniversary of the senior JEON couple which they wanted to celebrate in a grand way and that's what they were exactly doing.

After cutting the cake of their anniversary and asking everyone to enjoy the party Mrs and Mr jeon walked towards the dance floor along with other couples including jimin,Roseline and of course y/n and jungkook.

Everyone was enjoying the party. The  atmosphere there was calm and was giving romantic vibes.

Y/n was shyly resting her palms upon her husband's shoulders as she timidly looked down while he admired her beautiful outlook.

She had very light makeup on and was wearing a simple yet elegant designer dress of black colour with a mix of white complimenting her husband's attire. And both of their outfits were of course chosen by Mrs jeon.

The music was slow and the couples were moving slowly with the rhythm.

Jungkook was totally into his wife's innocent beauty, he was ready to risk anything for her at that point of life.

He twirled her around and then pulled her back into his chest as the music changed.

Time passed and the newly wedded couple danced together forgetting each other's surroundings but then the music stopped and lights went on.

Every one clapped for all the couples which were dancing under the dim light and next a spotlight fell on the main couple of the night, Mr and Mrs jeon.

Everyone cheered for them and they thanked everyone for attending their precious celebration and again asked everyone to enjoy the night as they both got off the stage to interact with their friends and other known people.

The lights of the stage again turned dim for and music started playing for the couple who wanted to dance more.

Jungkook as well wanted to continue dancing with y/n because he loved the way she fitted into his arms as if she was just made for him. He wasn't wrong though.

But before he could continue moving with the beats he saw Roseline coming towards them.

"Excuse me Mr jeon may I borrow your wife for a minute?"

She said with a teasing smile and jungkook looked at y/n who was already looking at him as if asking for his permission.