-Six-

{A/N POV}

-Byun's mansion-

"Mom are you sure that y/n won't resist her husband--- I mean you know right how much annoying she can be plus that stupid anxiety of her with unknown people is also a big issue, I just don't want her stupidity to affect on you and dad, you are getting my point right?"

Said y/n's step-sister SANA through her phone while talking to y/n's mother who hmmed in response before asserting.

"Of course my dear I totally understand your concern, I know what do you mean, JEON JUNGKOOK is not just a normal mafia, at this point he is the king of all mafias and if my stupid daughter y/n tried resisting him or throw any kind of tantrum at the wedding night he would obviously take action against your dad and me, I knew it from the very beginning that that's why I trained y/n, I taught her everything she could do to please her husband and i have also warned her about the consequences if she dared to resist her husband and let him leave the room at their wedding night, she won't dare to throw any tantrum or make any issue to piss him off, don't worry dear"

Y/n's mother informed through her phone which was on speaker as she was putting her night cream and her husband was already fast asleep.

"Thank God mom, you are a genius, you know what I love you for this, you always know what to do"

Sana grinned while inputting.

"Awh my dear thank you and it's getting late you should sleep okay, have a good night and peaceful beauty sleep my daughter"

Y/n's mother said with a smile on her lips.

"Good night mom, you too have a lovely night and take care"

Sana returned the words before hanging up and till that time y/n's mother was also done with her night routine so she picked her phone up from the dressing table and walked towards her bed to sleep.

She looked at her fast asleep husband and rolled her eyes recalling how sad he was after y/n left with her husband  and in-laws even though he isn't her real father

'stupid emotional man' she mumbled under her breath and made her phone rest on the nightstand before going inside the cover but before closing her eyes a satisfactory smirk took over her lips as she muttered

"From today onwards I am free from that burden 'y/n' now I can sleep peacefully"

**********

-Jeon's mansion-

"May I kiss you my doll?"

Jungkook mumbled right above y/n's lips in a whispering tone making the girl squirm and fist her palms rigidly on his chest

Her lower lip trembled under his gaze as he leaned further to make their bodies press together.

Without any sigh of impatience he stayed calm waiting for her response but that never came which made him pull his face away.