-Thirty six-

{A/N POV}

"S-ave me----please save me..ahhhhh....save me... it's scary please...."

A familiar female voice echoed in taehyung's ear making his pupils grow wide,his grip tightened around the phone and he was about to question the person who just called him but before he could do that the call got disconnected.

"Hello...hello-----who was that?...feel like i have Heard this voice before but where?"

Taehyung mumbled pulling the phone away from his ear, the femilier voice kept echoing in his ear as he tried recalling the voice owner when he heard the phone ringing again.

He swiped the green button quickly and for his surprise the female was quite, no screming and crying anymore.

"Hello miss,who are you? Are you there? Are you in any kind of denger? Hello----------"

Taehyung questioned

"They are chasing me- four men...they tried touching me...they are chasing after me...t-hey t-ehy will catch me..save me please.. it's scary-----"

The female who called wishperd through the phone as her voice shook proving the extreme level of fear and trauma she was going through,she was breathing heavily as her loud heart beat  was also audible

taehyung's pupils widened when he finally recognised the voice

"Miss Gia?"

He uttered her name more like questioned to confirm but got no answer in response, only sounds of heavy breathing

"Miss Gia where are you? Where are you right now? Tell me the location?"

He questioned again wasting no more time knowing she was in denger.

"In an abandoned building near...near the xyz street...."

She managed to answer while breathing heavily.

"Stay there okay? I am coming with the police okay till then stay strong"

Taehyung said after getting the idea of her location, he was about to decline the call but he stopped hearing

"No..no don't cut the call, Don't leave me alone...they are near...they will catch me... it's scary ....they will try touching me... don't leave me alone please....."

Gia cried clutching her phone tightly as her hand started shaking, taehyung understood that the girl was scared

"Okay okay,i am not hanging up,shh calm down,just some minutes i am coming there okay,calm down,no one's gonna touch you shh"

Taehyung tried his best to comfort her while at the same time he opened his closet to grab his coat and quickly walked out of his room.

He walked into the study room and pulled out another phone from his study tables drawer and right away called the head of Seoul police department who was apparently his school friend and right away picked up the call.