-Thirty one-

{A/N POV}

Jungkook froze at his spot for a moment feeling his shy wife's lips pressed upon his but then wasting no more time he encircled his arms around her waist wanting to pull her more and more closer but his bad

"Bambi I am done brushing my teeth, let's go make pancakes"

Came taehee's voice making y/n push jungkook by his chest.

(A/n : awh my poor kookoo 🥺)

The kiss ended and y/n hastily turned around to face the little boy with her red cheeks.

"Yes taehee let's go--"

She attempted to say but

"Bambi why is your face so red, are you having a fever?"

The Little boy asked feeling worried making y/n's cheeks turn redder

"A-aniyo...i am fine taehee"

She uttered slightly slapping her cheeks doing an useless attempt to remove the blush caused by her husband's touch while jungkook had a small smirk while his thumb wiped the end of his lower lip.

"Taehee let's go to the kitchen"

She exclaimed again and held taehee's hand in order to leave the room with him but not before having a small shy glance of her husband who was already having his gaze shifted upon her.

She quickly averted her gaze and quickly walked away making the male chuckle and ruffle his messy bed hair off his forehead.

*********

~At the KIM CORPORATION'S~

"Sir, you sure I shouldn't cancel the meeting with R&B corporations , you don't seem to be okay-"

Asked taehyung's P.A Mr chen.

" No Mr Chen, I am fine, just having a little hangover because of drinking yesterday night, I will attend the meeting, what's the timing"

"The meeting is at 2 p.m. sir, the CEO of R&B corporations will be coming along with his sales and production manager to explain the project.

Mr chen explained and taehyung nodded.

MEANWHILE......

at the JEON MANSION roseline was having the pancakes made by y/n while her boyfriend was looking at her with  heart eyes.

So after y/n, jungkook and taehee returned to jeon mansion in the morning where roseline and and jimin were still present because she just had a surgery and wasn't permitted to travel, taehee of course apologised to his Rosie aunt and uncle jimin.

Roseline wasn't even angry at taehee and said he don't need to apologise but jimin was quite mad but No matter what taehee was still a kid and was guilty for his mistake and after seeing the puppy eyes of taehee and Roseline jimin had to forget everything.