-Sixteen-

~1 week later~

{A/N POV}

"Eomma you can go it's fine, I will bake these cakes don't worry , I know how to bake"

Y/n said to her mother-in-law with her soft tone and bright smile as Mrs jeon cooed at her before nodding in agreement.

"Okay my dear, I will go but you remember not to hesitate to call me and ask anything you have doubt on okay?... And also be careful hmm? I'll be back as soon as possible"

Mrs jeon explains while taking off her apron and makes y/n nod towards her before saying

"Okay eomma ,I will be careful..bye"

"Bye my dear"

That's all Mrs jeon said before leaving the kitchen after softly petting her left cheek.

Y/n watched her mother-in-law's figure getting vanished away from her vision and later she scanned her surroundings which was filled with all the ingredients of baking.

She was kind of upset but didn't show it to Mrs jeon but now her face was showing it.

When Mrs jeon asked her if she can help her in baking some cupcakes y/n got super happy and of course she said yes.

Y/n liked Mrs jeon a lot because the motherly love she always missed she somehow got that from Mrs jeon.And today when she got the chance to spend time with Mrs jeon she felt extremely happy.

But unfortunately Mrs jeon got a call from MR Jeon who asked her to bring an important business related file he left in their wardrobe so Mrs jeon had to leave and y/n was left alone in the kitchen and about all the kitchen stafff, they were on a leave as it was Monday and it was a rule of jeon's mansion that they would always send the kitchen staff on a leave at Mondays and same goes for other staff but only days were different.

Unknowingly y/n pressed her lips together which formed a cute pout as she scanned all the ingredients around her and the one by one she started putting them in a bowl.

Next she took a whisk in her hold and clasped that tightly ready to mix all the ingredients in the bowl.

With a visible pout on her lips she started mixing the things in the bowl putting all her focus on that specific work which made her totally unaware that someone got his gaze fixed on her who was apparently there to take a glass of cold water but the sight of his wife mixing some cupcake batter with the cutest pout made him forget everything.

She didn't even realise that a man with 5ft 10in height walked towards her and he stood right behind her while his eyes scanned her every action.

She cutely huffed after almost mixing the ingredients and wiped the single drop of sweat away from her forehead with the back of her hand and then closed her eyes with a relaxing manner but next second a gasp escaped her lips.

She felt a pair of strong arms surrounding her waist and then pulling her tiny frame towards a hard chest.

She almost stopped breathing because of the sudden touch but also calmed down after recognizing the person