-Nine-

{A/N POV}

"Congratulations y/n, I am so happy for your and jungkook's marriage you know I wanted to meet you so bad and I was so sad that I wasn't able to attend the wedding ceremony, I had to visit Paris for an important business meeting cause my dad wasn't feeling well, I hope you'll forgive me for that"

Explained jimin's girlfriend Roseline with an evident pout on her lips as she hugged y/n tightly making the younger girl softly smile and then say

"Don't be sorry unie, it wasn't your fault, it's okay, I am not mad at you"

Y/n said innocently with a soft smile showing her chubby cheeks which Roseline then pinched softly before exclaiming

"Aigoo you are so cute and so sweet thank you for forgiving uniee baby,"

Roseline said again pulling y/n into a tight hug who giggled softly making people around them smile as well.

Jimin admired his girlfriends sweet gesture and friendly nature towards y/n and jungkook smiled seeing his little doll being alright after the previous nights break down and he was grateful towards roseline for her sweet gestures towards his wife.

How Roseline made y/n feel so comfortable and giggly right after she entered into jeon's mansion along with jimin at the morning.

Kim Roseline was a 22 years old friendly female whom jimin met during a business meeting as she works for her father's company and both of them soon got along and fell for each other and it was almost one year of both of them dating and everyone around jimin knew about her and they admired her for her bubbly and friendly nature.

Even jungkook's family loved her and welcomed her very warmly whenever she used to visit joen's mansion and for jungkook she was like a sister and a very good friend.

"Jungkook-ah your wife is soo cute, can I just take her with me, I want to keep her she is so cute aigoo"

Roseline affirmed after breaking the hug with y/n and her words made jimin let out a throaty laugh.

"Babe I don't think kook will allow this right jungkookie?"

A chuckle slipped out of jungkook's lips after he heard jimin's and then walked up to wrap his around y/n's waist which made her blush and Roseline and jimin smiled at the young couple.

"Yes, you are right hyung"

Jungkook retorted kissing the side of his dolls head as she looked down and roseline cooed at them.

"Aigoo such a cute couple, jimin-ah don't you think they are the most cutest couple after me and you"

Roseline exclaimed with an expression of proud mother which made jimin smile at this girlfriend before he pulled her into his lap and kissed her forehead.

"Of course baby they are"

Both the couples were having a friendly good time which got interrupted when a sudden knock made them look at the door where one of the female helpers stood in order to call them to have lunch.