-Twenty eight-🔞

{A/N POV}

~LIA and RIM'S apartment~

"Lia will you please calm your horny ass down, I am trying to make dinner for god's sake"

Rim shouted as she turned around with a spatula in her hold and glared at lia who had an innocent look on her face like she didn't had her hands under rim's T-shirt some minuts ago.

"But I didn't do anything- I was just hugging my girlfriend, can't I even hug my girlfriend?"

Lia uttered innocently and made a pout with her lips making rim roll her eyes.

"Ahh such a drama queen"

Rim mumbled as she ignored lia and turned back to stir the chicken gravy she was making.

"Hey don't ignore me"

Lia said and again back hugged rim who smiled before uttering.

"This is your punishment for not coming to my graduation ceremony"

Rim cleared her reason of ignorance which lia already knew about and she was also guilty for doing that but she had a mafia mission to handle which she wasn't able to skip more like she had no big reason to skip that no actually she had but she couldn't just go to jimin and tell him that her girlfriend got her graduation ceremony and she got to be there after all she had to show jimin that 'she still likes jungkook'.

"Baby I am so sorry, I really wanted to attend the ceremony but I was caught up with the mission, please don't be mad baby, please rim"

Lia requested as she placed a soft kiss on rim's neck who them turned the stove off and turned back to face her lover.

Rim had a smile on her lips which made lia realise that her girlfriend was only teasing her.

Lia knew how understanding her precious girlfriend was.

"It's okay baby, I was only teasing you, you don't have to apologise, I am not mad at you"

Rim exclaimed as she cupped Lia's cheeks and caressed the skin with her thumbs softly.

"But still I feel bad, I really didn't want to miss seeing you getting your degree"

Lia honestly confessed and slowly leaned into rim's soft-touch who then wrapped her arms around lia's neck before both of them kissed.

"It's fine baby don't feel bad hmm"

Rim said after they pulled away from the short kiss.

Both of them smiled looking into each other's eyes when rim felt her girlfriend's hand sliding inside her t-shirt ready perform a perverted act.

"Yah stop you horny girl, I am hungry"

Rim exclaimed as she slapped lia's hand away and turned around to hold the chicken gravy pot and walked towards the dining table while lia followed her.