-Eleven-

⚠SLIGHTLY MATURE⚠

{A/N POV}

~Jimin and roselines's shared apartment~

It was almost 1am at night and silence was surrounding the luxurious apartment of park jimjn and his girlfriend.

Outside it was raining which was giving the atmosphere a cosy vibe and that made the female crave for her boyfriend's warmth who was busy with his work.

It's wasn't like jimin didn't want to be near Roseline in fact he wanted that more than she did, specially after being away from each for a whole month because she was in paris, he even felt guilty but he had too much work pending and the work pressure was keeping him busy 24/7.

The park's and jeon's were partners so jimin and jungkook always shared the workload but after jungkook got married jimin asked him to take a break and spend time with y/n and took all the work load upon himself.

After all jungkook was like his younger brother whom he loved so much.

But little did he knew that his dear girlfriend was getting furious after not getting the needed attention from him.

He was working inside the study room of their apartment thinking Roseline must be sleeping peacefully in their shared bedroom but in reality, she was wide awake planing something naughty to pull her boyfriend's all attention on her.

It wasn't like she didn't give him space and was stopping him from doing his work but now it was too much for her. All he was doing was working inside the study room from the moment they came back from jeon's apartment, he even skipped dinner and that made her more furious.

She missed him to the extent that she couldn't wait anymore but to think of the Little trick she was about to perform.

She smirked looking at herself in the mirror where the perfect curves of her body displayed wrapped in a black lingerie, the one that jimin himself bought for her exactly a month ago and wanted to see her in that but couldn't because she had to leave for Paris.

"I have had enough Mr park, tonight i'll make sure to have all your attention on myself only."

She said With a cute huff while covering her sexy body in a short robe and walked out of the bedroom after flipping her hair strands.

Soon she was in front of jimin's office ready to knock but she dropped the idea and walked in after pushing the door open softly so it won't make any noise but she forgot her dear boyfriend is a mafia who takes notice of everything around him.

She walked near jimin's desk with silent footsteps and was about to wrap her arms around his neck but halted hearing

"Baby, why are you awake at this hour?"

She got surprised after hearing his words and stood still on her spot crowing her arms when jimin closed his laptop and turned to face his pouty girlfriend.

He chuckled already knowing the reason of her pout and them pulled her on his lap while she whined

"Why you have to do this all the time , I just wanted to take you by surprise"