-Fifteen-

{A/N POV}

"What am I supposed to call you ? If not 'jungkook-shi'..."

Y/n mumbled looking at her husband who was fast asleep with his left arm under her head and right one upon her belly in order to rub the soft area so she could get rid of the extreme period cramps she was having but in-between  he fell asleep, unintentionally of course.

With his slightly parted lips, he slept like a baby--- no actually a baby bunny as his cute front teeth were peeking out making y/n think of some cute creature.

He was fast asleep while she wasn't able to sleep cause of the slight pain stinging on her lower belly.

She kept starting at his charming face while her mind played those words he said to her some hours ago which were

'I want you to stop calling me jungkook-shi'

She was confused and was wondering what would she call him if not 'jungkook-shi'

She knew that he wants her to address him less formally but she had no  experience in relationships which made things hard for her.

She was feeling extremely shy with just the thought of calling him with his name or any other term like the other couples do.

She pressed her lips together as her cheeks turned red after she recalled the way she had witnessed roseline addressing jimin with many sweet, romantic nicknames like "baby" "love" "honey" and etc.

With just the thought of her calling jungkook with any of those names her whole face heated up with shyness.

But still, she wanted to fulfil the small thing he had asked her.

He came in her life like an angel and step by step was taking all her pain and worries away making her utterly grateful for his every effort that's why she wanted to fulfil that small demand of his which lastly made her come up with a final decision.

Her cheeks were glowing red as she looked at his face this time with a small shy smile and mumbled

"I hope that I won't lose my courage after waking up tomorrow morning"

And with that she unconsciously drifted into a deep slumber.

*********

~jimin and roselines apartment~

"Baby stop, I am trying watch the movie"

A whiny Roseline said with her eyes focused on the TV in front of her while her boyfriend paid no attention to her words and was busy sucking on her neck.

"Ahh~ jimin~~let me watch the movie~~amhh"

She tried pronouncing while he sucked on her skin harder and one of his hands slipped under the hoodie she was wearing which was actually his.

She closed her eyes tightly not being able to focus on the movie playing in front of her

"Jimin I wanted to watch this movie from a long time--hmm"