chapter 1- you have to promise me

"we grab Fan, in and out, no violence, you have to promise me."
"Not necessary, teamwork prevails" I say to Mic, trying to give her the most reassuring tone I possibly can. I rarely ever share my feelings with other people but I look up to see how she took the sentiment and she's smiling endearingly at me. Mic's smile seems to be contagious because I'm smiling now too. I want to make her smile again, maybe crack a joke or two, but no time for dilly-dally. although that face of hers is staring at me longingly I have to fulfill my plan of getting Microphone to the finish line like I never did.

We touch Mepad together and a flash of blinding white light consumes us as we teleport onto the spaceship we saw only a few seconds earlier. I open my eyes to see the dome like structure before me. It's violet walls are decorated with white pillars and windows, not only that but its velvet tile have a sort of unearthly characteristic to them that I can't put my finger on. In the middle of the room there seems to be a green carpet in front of a giant egg, which I speculate to be the king. Its followers must be the eggs in line on both sides of Test Tube and Fan.

Let's think critically here shall we? If we paralyze both Test Tube and Fan while they're occupied talking to the egg ruler then we can certainly win the challenge and get immunity! It would be the perfect plan and Mic wouldn't have to fight Test Tube or Fan on any of it! Then again, Mic would certainly be upset that I shot at her friends. I look up at Mic before I execute the plan and she looks... apprehensive. Before I can say anything to her she grabs my arm and whispers "wait Taco, I think I have a plan" certainly not what I was expecting at all. I was about to execute my not-so flawless one on the spot but her eyes tell me it's fool proof so I give in like the whipped not-girlfriend I am. I sigh.

"okay, I'll follow your lead for once" I tell her, and Mic smiles at me once again and jumps out from the corner we were hiding at. "WE COME IN PEACE!" she exclaims at everyone in the room. Is she insane???? We don't even know this alien species and yet she's yelling at them! But to my surprise (and Microphone's) they start to laugh at us. Soon, Test Tube and Fan starts to join in as well. "Good to see you too, Mic" Test Tube says.
"You know this one too?" The egg king asks Test Tube. "Oh yeah I'm... pretty sure she came here to save us from you guys." The egg king chuckles a bit. "Our species knows far too well what it's like to be taken from our home planet." "Well, since you've given us one of our young back there is no other reason why we need you to stay."
Fan looks at the king egg and says in a nervous tone "thank you uhm.. king egg?" "I am the Prime Shimmer" he exclaims in a proud voice he touches his staff to the ground, the sound echoing thoughout the spaceship. "Ok Prime Shimmer sir!" Fan says, and the Prime Shimmer laughs. I can't help but notice that Mic laughs with him. I activate my invisibility bow and walk over to mic, squeezing her hand to assure her that I'm there. "I'll teleport you whenever you're ready" the Prime Shimmer says and everyone gives an agreeing nod. Test Tube chimes in with a "we're all good to go Prime Shimmer sir!" And I hold Mics hand tight as we are teleported back to the ground.