chapter 7 - I'll be sure to listen

What a nice lovely night to be out on a stroll in the woods! Totally not trying to forget all the pent up stress I have! Thank goodness testy is still in the game.. I woulda been so depressed if she left! Haha....
Hey what's that light over there? OMGA! is that... Mic and TACO???? I hide behind a tree, I know it's wrong to be in everybody's buisness like this but a girls gotta get the scoop! Taco has never been up to any good!

"I just wanted to say that I'm..."

"It's okay Taco, take all the time you need"
Taco is being pretty short with Mic huh? I've never really known Taco personally but in season one she was always a loud mouth.
"..."
"Taco, you don't have to sa-

"I'm sorry."

"I'm.... Sorry Mic. I don't want to lose you. We've become such good friends. I try so hard to be logical all the time and I have a need to feel superior to others, so I apologize if I've hurt your feelings this time or any other time."

This is getting a little too personal for me to be listening to. I should definitely ask Microphone tomorrow what that was about though.
As I start to walk back I get a little lost. The paths here are almost identical and before I know it I'm face first into the ground. It seems that I've tripped on something. I get up and wipe my eyes to see...
"OMGA! IS THAT MEPAD?" I jump away. He seems to be dead but I look at the screen closer and see he's in sleep mode.
"Well this is pretty convenient of I do say so myself. I can just teleport back to the challenge field. Hopefully Test Tube knows how to bring him out of sleep mode. I'm kinda bad with these electric doodads."
I touch Mepad and we instantly teleport next to Test Tube's telescope.
"GEE WILLIKERS LIGHT BULB!"
Test Tube backs up and trips on one of the legs of her telescope but I get there in time to catch her.
"Now who's the clumsy one testy?"
"Oh don't test me Lightbulb."
(Somewhere in hotel oj a knee slap is made)
Test Tube straightens herself up and starts to observe me and Mepad.
"So care to explain to me why I'm seeing a unconcious Mepad in front of me?"
"Well I found Mepad in the woods and I was hoping you could be able to get him out of sleep mode since you're a genius at this kinda stuff and knows the most about electricity and the like."
"Well Lightbulb putting him out of sleep mode is extremely easy so you shouldn't put me on a pedestal for something as silly as that" test tube still sports a little blush at the compliment though. "also, before I get him out of sleep mode, I was thinking of running some tests on him and taking him apart to see how he can teleport. If I know how he does it I can most certainly use it to my advantage in the game."
"Wow Testy! You sure do think ahead!
"Well thinking is kind of my biggest personality trait Lightbulb."
"But still! This is gonna help us so mu-
"Hey who said I was gonna share it with you? This is a game, Lightbulb And I'm trying to win.
"Oh uhm... Okay then Testy.."
I look down at my feet. Obviously she's gonna use it for herself, she's in it to win it! Haha...
"Well um... I'm gonna go now if you don't mind Test Tube, and hopefully you get that teleportation thing worked out and all."
"Hey it's okay Lightbulb, I'll be sure to tell you if any of the findings I make are abnormal in any way."
"And I'll be sure to listen!" I force my face into a smile.
I'm tired. I think I'm done talking to Test Tube today.