chapter 15 - I don't think you're a bad person

Mic is walking over to me, stay cool, calm and collected Taco. No screw ups again.
"Hey taco!"
She waves at me and smiles. I'm so happy we are still a team after all we've been through. I can see she's still a bit upset but hopefully she'll cheer up.
"Hello Mic! I'm happy you could join me."
"Why wouldn't I? We ARE girlfriends now aren't we?
She smirks at me and I give her a smirk back.
"Valid point Mic, shall we walk?"
I outstretch my hand and to my surprise she takes it as we walk through the woods.
Her hand is very warm and I can't help but blush at my own romantic gesture.

"I've been thinking Mic, what would you do with your share of the million?"She puts her hand to her face and seems to think of a proper answer to give me

She puts her hand to her face and seems to think of a proper answer to give me.
"Well, I'm not sure Taco. I've never really wanted anything big and fancy. All I ever really want out of life is to have fun and make friends."
I look to my left to see a few leaves that have holes in them due to Test Tubes cracked face leaking drops of acid from the challenge earlier.
"I don't think this game is fun anymore." She says to me.
She seems to start getting upset so I try to cheer her up again.
"Well with my share I was thinking of buying a HUUUGE mansion! Just for you and me."
She giggles a bit.
"Pfft. That's stupid Taco. What purpose would it serve anyways? Plus all of those rooms you're not gonna use."
"Hey! Who said I wasn't going to use them? I'll fill them with lemons and a swimming pool and a big golden statue of me!
"Do you even know how to swim?"
"Why of course Mic! Do you not?"
"Well no, I'm a Microphone, all I'll do is electrocute the water."
"Well, I think that would be pretty electroCUTE of you to do."
I give her an eyebrow wiggle and Mic starts to double over laughing at my poor attempt at flirting.
"That wasn't even funny Taco! Try better next time when you try to flirt with me."
"Then why are you laughing so hard? I think I was pretty successful!"
"I was laughing at your sorry attempt to flirt not the flirting itself!"
Now we're both laughing and Mic holds on to my shell for support so that she doesn't topple over.
I blush. Why do I blush at the slightest touch that Mic makes? She seems to notice me blushing too and takes her hand off. I miss the warmth.
"I do think that was nice of you to say to me though." She yawns and reaches her hand out again. I take her hand in mine. If we go further into the woods though, it would probably trigger some bad memories for Mic, given that shards of Lightbulb are still left in the middle of the woods. My legs are getting quite tired too so I decide to ask her if we could sit down somewhere. I spot a tree that would be perfect for relaxing under.
"Hey Mic, let's take a break and sit under this tree, my legs are getting tired."
"Are you sure you don't want me to put you on my head and you can ride around insteaaaaaaaad?" She yawns at the end of that sentence and I can tell she's tired too.
"No, I'm pretty sure sitting under the tree would be the best option at the moment but I will gladly take your offer up another time."
"Alright Taco" she yawns again. "I'm not gonna lie, I'm kind of tired too."
She sits down under the oak tree first and I decide to sit in between her legs. She hugs me from behind. I start to blush but the way she holds me is pretty comfortable nonetheless.
"I wish we could just stay like this forever you know? I could hug you all day if you gave me the chance to."
Her voice starts to drift off at that last part. She must be tired. She woke up early after staying up pretty late so I assume she's starting to fall asleep on me. I don't mind at all though. I'll just let it happen.
"Take a little nap Mic, you don't need to stay up for me..."
"Mmmm.... Okay....."
She squeezes me harder and starts to snuggle up to me.
I close my eyes as well and start to drift into unconsciousness.

Then, she kisses the back of my shell.
"WOAH!" I jump up and Mic leans forward a bit before straightening herself up on the bark of the tree.
"Oh, sorry Taco... I didn't know that you disliked that." She rubs the back of her head and looks down.
"No, it's just.... I've never been affectionate with people before so that kind of startled me, I'm sorry."
She looks at me with big eyes and smiles wide.
"What? What did I do?"
"You said sorry again! You didn't even need to think about it that time either!"
"Oh, I didn't even notice."
"You know Taco, I know I say this all the time but I'll say it again, I don't think you're a bad person. "
She stands up and lifts me off the ground.
"I think you're a great one."
"Hey, what's the big ide-

She kisses me and it's so warm and she's so strong and my senses are flooded with seritonin! It's probably the best thing that's ever happened to me

She kisses me and it's so warm and she's so strong and my senses are flooded with seritonin! It's probably the best thing that's ever happened to me. I kiss back hard and we kiss for I have no idea how long until we part and I can finally say something.

"Mic, that kiss was incredible!"

and then, I open my eyes.
it was just a dream.
I hear Mic shuffle behind me.
"What did you say Taco? Sorry, I was asleep."
So when I yell into your ear you don't get up but when I say the littlest thing in my sleep you're awake? You sure are peculiar.
"Nothing, Mic." I smile to myself.
Maybe one day it'll happen. The cuddling will do for now I suppose.