chapter 4 - I'm not you okay?

"Knife"
"Three votes Knife and two votes Test Tube, that means Knife is out of the game."
I peak over the bushes to see Knife, he looks dissapointed, but not surprised. I assume he knew this was going to happen given that he tried to pin everyone against Test Tube. His manipulation tactics need some brushing up on. This is a huge loss for me and Mic though, we just lost our closest ally in the game! Not only that but theoretically if we made it to the finals we would most certainly win against him. Test Tube is too smart for her own good. The game will be a bit harder with Test Tube still in but hopefully we will still be victorious.
I see Mic walk up to Knife about to exit through the portal and tap into her conversation.
"Well, I guess this is it for me. At least I can finally say hi to Pickle again." He looks down and rubs his arm anxiously. Mic tries to boost his spirits though. "Don't worry Knife, when I get the million then I'll be sure to share plenty of the money with you" he smiles at Microphone. "Nah that's okay mic, I never wanted the million, I just wanted to show everyone that I'm not just the lazy guy they make me out to be I guess." Mic looks saddened at Knife "I think you tried your best Knife, you've made it this far into the game, right?" Knife sighs. "It's okay Mic, no need to pity me, my runtime is over." "See ya later, Mic." He goes through the portal and Mic waves at him until he's completely dissapeared.
"Well folks there you have it! Your beloved Knife has been voted out. Now we're down to the final five." Mephone says happily. Wait, that doesn't add up. If there were only five votes and six people still left in the game.. Test Tube, Suitcase, Baseball, Lightbulb, Mic, and knife ... Did Microphone just not vote for anyone? That's odd of her to do. Maybe I should spark up a conversation with Mic about this now that the elimination is over.
I put on my headphones and start to talk to Mic in the safety of the bushes.
"Mic, did you not vote for anyone back there?"
"Weeeeelllllllll....."
"Mic, in order to advance in this game you need to vote people out, no matter if they're your friend or not. May I need to remind you about the MILLION dollars we have hanging above our heads right now!? We can't mess this up Mic!"
"I KNOW I KNOW TACO geez give me a break will you? Knife is our closest ally and Test Tube did so much work just to save Fan, I didn't know who to pick!"
"So you just stand there and do nothing about it? Knife could still be here right now if you just voted for Test Tube"
"Well Taco, I'm not you okay? I actually have feelings in AND outside of this game and just because it's a game doesn't make it any less difficult for me to choose who shouldn't get a MILLION dollars."

Microphone cuts me off at that.

Sigh.

Maybe if I said what I wanted to say last time we talked she would be a little less mad at me.

It's still so hard to say that I'm sorry. I'm sorry for Constantly manipulating you in the beginning of our alliance Mic. I'm sorry for bringing up all of your secrets the day you met me. I'm sorry for making you cry. I'm sorry. But I can't say that, I can't be too vulnerable around other people for my own sake. Or maybe that's just an excuse because I don't want to admit I'm wrong?

It's her fault she didn't vote anyways, so why should I be the one apologizing? I was only stating the facts. Yet she insinuates that I have no feelings? Has she forgotten that I trusted her with my LIFE because I didn't want to hurt her feelings?

Maybe I just pushed her a little too far this time.

Maybe I should finally try to say sorry.