chapter 3 - thank you for trusting me

"Congratulations on winning immunity Mic, we are now one step closer to the million!" Here she goes, talking about the million to me again. It's like that's all she cares about. Well, we did form this alliance to split it but I can't help but feel a little down that she still sees me as a pawn in some kind of chess game. I start to feel upset but Taco speaks up again "you know Mic.. when we were in that spaceship I have to admit that I was one second away from um... Temporarily stunning... Some of your friends." Is she being serious right now? I'm not just upset anymore I'm about to boil over in rage-
"OK I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE THINKING RIGHT NOW BUT HEAR ME OUT, I have more to say on the matter. I had this planned out after a few minutes on the ship and I knew it would get you the immunity... but I also knew it would hurt your feelings... like it's probably doing now. So even though I didn't want to and it was a bit risky I set my pride aside for you in that situation so you could carry out your own plan. I've... Never trusted anyone with my life before like I did back then Mic."
I'm a bit shocked, I didn't think Taco would even think about trying to paralyze my friends, but at the same time I'm extremely touched that she would trust me with her life. I'm starting to blush a little, is it getting hot out here? I have to say something before she thinks I left her hanging though. "Thank you for trusting me, I'm kind of upset you wanted to paralyze my friends, but I'm glad you followed my lead and didn't do anything violent. you really made me feel heard in that situation and- "ok Mic no time for cutely endearing sentiments the elimination is starting!" I look to everyone else and notice that they are walking towards the elimination area. "Oh right, I guess I was too busy talking to you to listen to Mephone 4" I chuckle a bit.

"Oh and Mic?"

"Yeah?"

"..."
"Nothing, nevermind."

Alright then, that was a bit odd but some things Taco likes to keep secret. I learned not to force her secrets out of her when we were in the mine, she has lots of open wounds and I don't want her feelings to be hurt. She'll open up to me about it one day hopefully.

I walk over to the elimination area trailing behind everyone else. As I get closer I can see the lit torches flicker and stumps in the ground that everyone has occupied other than me. The fire in the middle has already started and I take my place on the last remaining empty stump. I look around to see that Mepad isn't next to Mephone 4, so I assume Taco still hasn't taken him out of sleep mode. I might have to talk about that with her later. "After today, I cannot be more proud to still call myself your host" Mephone 4 says to us endearingly.  I smile to myself but try to be more serious for the elimination's sake. "Let's start the votes, shall we?"
"One vote Test Tube"
I look over at Test Tube and she looks a bit nervous.
"One vote Knife"
Knife is trying to put on his "cool guy act" during this but the look on his face gives it all away.
"Two votes Knife"
Okay now Knife is looking super nervous, looking around to see if anyone else is feeling as anxious as he is, and he catches Test Tubes eye.
Two votes Test Tube"
Test Tube locks eyes with Knife for a moment and Knife is looking the most nervous he's ever looked in his life, she then looks at Lightbulb sitting next to her. Lightbulb puts her hand on her shoulder and Test Tube smiles.

"And the last vote goes to..."