chapter 2 - we're a team now

My feet hit the ground as my head starts to spin, it's clear that i've been teleported one too many times today. I try and take a step forward but almost fall headfirst into the dirt, luckily there is an invisible force pulling my hand back steadying me. I come to my senses to realize it's Taco, thank goodness she's invisible right now, everyone is gathered around us.
She's probably feeling the same effects I am at the moment because her hand is pulling me back like she is tying to hold on to me. I try to keep my hand as still as possible for her so she doesn't fall and after a few moments we both regained our balance. Taco then lets go of my hand and flees off into the woods to watch from the sidelines. I understand that she has to do it so she doesn't blow her cover but my hand feels emptier now. My hearing starts to come back and I hear clapping around me, everyone is cheering for me and Test Tube.

"Wow! You defeated Cobs all by yourselves with not even a scratch on you? I need the deets!" Mephone 4 says cheerfully at us. "It wasn't Cobs, we encountered an alien specie-"shhhh. Shhhh. Mephone 4 puts his finger up to Test Tubes mouth to shush her. "No Cobs no problems Test Tube" she bats his hand away and starts to get angry but before she can say anything more to Mephone 4 about it Lightbulb is running over to her.
"Test Tube!" Lightbulb gives Test Tube a big hug and spins her around. "I thought I'd never see you again I woulda been like, oh no, woe is meeeeeee!!!!" "Gee Lightbulb aren't you being kind of dramatic here?" Test Tube says to Lightbulb as she's still hoisting her in the air. "I'm sorry testy I didn't think I would ever see you again!" "Wow you really have no faith in me then huh?" Test Tube chuckles and Lightbulb sets her back down to the ground again. Fan starts to join in on the conversation as well, but before I can listen anymore into what they're saying, Knife starts to approach me. "Wow Microphone, good job!" He gives me a big pat on the back and I almost fall over again. "It probably wasn't Tacos idea to get all of you back in one piece... but I'm glad you're safe." "Thanks Knife, what I did in the spaceship was kind of stupid but Taco trusted me and I'm happy that she did. I think it's safe to say that we're a team now." Knife smiles at Microphone "huh, maybe you really were right about her changing then."

"Well I'm happy that you all are back but I still don't know who I should give immunity to!" Mephone looks conflicted but Test Tube starts to speak. "I think Microphone should get the immunity." Fan looks at Test Tube with concern "are you sure? I mean you worked so hard to save me" Test Tube lays a hand on Fans arm with confidence. "It's fine, although she STOLE MY GADGETS" Test Tube looks at me with anger in her eyes for a split second but continues "she deserves it way more than me anyways. Look at all the trouble I put you through Fan, you didn't deserve that. This rescue mission was payback for being a bad friend." Fan seemed to be touched by Test Tubes words. "It's okay Test Tube, I forgive you."

"Alrighty then it seems we have our answer everyone! Microphone has been granted immunity!" I happily sigh, it's been a long day. I turn my gain up to see If Taco is saying anything important to me.