Chapter 6

Maybe love?!

Chapter 6

V- hi aashna!!
A- hi vikrant!! Umm actually can I sit here? If you are okay with it?
V- yeah why not!! Btw friends?
A-ofc!!
Vikrant and aash got pretty well along!! Sanku was fuming in anger!! Not because he was jealous!! It was just that he didn't wanted his plan to fail!!

Admin:: like seriously sanket?🙂🔫

After the college got over!!
S- aash any plans today?
A- not really!! Going on coffee with vikrant!!
S- okay!!
A- you wanted anything?
S- actually I wanted to discuss my homework!!
A- it's okay come over my place we'll do it together!! I'll say him some other day we can go!!
S- thank you!! *hugged aash*
She didn't hugged him back!!

awkward silence!!

S- umm sorry!!
A- it's okay!! So at 7pm at my house!! I'll send you the location!!
S- okay!!

Aash leaves!!

Sanku to himself:: every girl falls for me!! Huh poor honey!! *smirks*

Sanket reaches aashs house!!
Aash goes and opens the door!! She was in her regular night dress!!

Sankus pov
I for a moment froze at her beauty!!two braids and that normal dress like how can someone be that gorg?! Stop it sanket it's just an attraction and nothing else bro!! But wait why didn't I got this feeling for any other girl?!

Sankus povI for a moment froze at her beauty!!two braids and that normal dress like how can someone be that gorg?! Stop it sanket it's just an attraction and nothing else bro!! But wait why didn't I got this feeling for any other girl?!

Aash's outfit

A-Just then aash spoke where are you lost Mr. Mehta?
S- In you beauty Ms.Hegde!!
A- *blushes* come inside!!

S- looks like no one is home?
A- umm yeh my brother and sister-in law are gone for a date and my mom lives in her room and never comes out she is kind of depressed after dads death!!
S- oh why don't you take her to a doctor?
A- we did but they said she'll be fine after some good thing like after my wedding or my brother getting kids like you never know!
S- oh okay!! When did your dad passed away!!
A- it's been 2 years!! Till then my brother was married and he took well care of us!! *IN A SAD TONE*

Sankus pov
It's a Time to console her and win her heart!!

S- i am sorry!! So let's discuss the the homework!!
A- okay!!

They go to aashs room and they complete their homework in an hour!!
A-...

Please vote and comment🥺🤍
Next update tomorrow or today maybe!!😉🤍
Word limit:: 401