Chapter 12

Maybe love?!

Chapter 12

Third persons pov!!
Aash went to the washroom!! Sanket went behind her!! Aash was standing in front of the mirror!! Sanket was hiding and seeing this!! Aash wiped off her tears and was bout to go when sanku held her by her wrist and pin her to the wall!!

A- ahh!! Leave me it's hurting!!
S- what if I don't!! Wait first tell me why were you crying?
A- that's none of your business sanket Mehta!! Just fuck*ng go to your girlfriend she might be waiting for you!! *angrily*
S- why do you feel jealous!! *pressed Aash's wrist more tightly!!
A- sanket leave it's hurting!!
Sanket left her!!
A- ouch!!
It left a mark on aash's hand!!
S- umm I am sorry I didn't wanted to hurt you physically!!
A- ohh but wanted to hurt me mentally!!
Aash leaves from there!!
Sanket felt a bit bad!!
Sanket also goes to Lara!!

Aash's pov
After doing the dance!! I can't I just can't control maybe I still love him!! For him everything is a play game but for me I loved him with my whole heart then and I still love him!! Thinking this a tear rolled down my eye!! I quickly went to the washroom !! I fixed my makeup and I was going just then a strong grip held me tightly!! My hand was hurting!! It was sanket!! He asked me that I was crying? I lied and I said I didn't!! I asked him to go to his girlfriend!! Maybe he got to know that I was kind of jealous!! I asked him to leave me!! It left a mark on my hand!! It's paining huh!! I went back to the party!!

Some days passed

Aash and sanku didn't use to meet! They used to ignore each other as much as they can!!

One day Lara threw coffee on aash!! (Dw it was cold coffee)

Lara- *laughs*
A- why the heck did you do so?
Lara- my wish!!
A- ohh!!
Aash took her coffee and threw it on  lara!!
Lara- why did you do so?
A- my wish *smirks*
Everyone starts laughing on lara!!

Sanket comes!!

Please comment and vote for next chapter!!🥺💗