Chapter 10

Maybe love?!

Chapter 10

A- wait a min sanku!! You really think I am in love *smirks*
S- *confused*
A- i am not that sweet innocent girl whom you can play with!! You are an idiot!! You really thought I loved you!! *laughs* you are a fool SANKET MEHTA!!
Everyone starts laughing!!
Aktk were shocked!!
S- shut up guys!! You..
A- you might have forgotten me Sanket Mehta!! But I haven't!! For you I might be a normal girl!! But for me you are the Sanket Mehta who broke my heart!! The first girl who's heart you broke!!

Flashback!!
Aash and sanku used to be in the same school!! Sanku used to be a famous guy!! Aash was a nerd!! But she loved sankets smile his eyes his everything!! In short sanket was aashna's crush!! One day she tried to improve her looks and she proposed her infront of the school!! Sanket accepted it!! Tho he was already boyfriend of a girl!! Aash wasn't aware of that!! One day sanku was with her gf! Aash asked and he said that he never loved her and just played with her feelings!! Aash was broken at that time!!

A- remember me?
Sanku was numb
A- the day I met you i quickly recognized you but you didn't!! Ashi and tanzeel told me about your cheap plans but I told them that you were a sweet guy just to win your trust!! And here today the same thing happening with you!! Babe you are a loser!
Tk and ak hyping aash like cheerleaders!! They were happy!!
Tk- OMGG this girl is fire!!
Ak- literally bro she's the moment!!
Saying this aash left with aktk

Sanku was still not over the fact that some girl played back with him!!

Sankus POV!!
Wtf! You played back with me!! Huh!! Never mind!! You'll regret some day aashna hegde!!

It was one day before the prom!!
Sanket went in the class!! He saw aash sitting with vikrant! Sanket went and sat with Lara!! Sankets girlfriend

Admin:: yes guys sanku has a girlfriend!! 🔫

Aash chose vikrant as his prom partner!!

It was the prom day!!

Admin:: hmm hmm 😂🔫

Stay tuned for next chapter!!🥺
please comment and vote 🥺